This is the kind of propaganda that from SJW's that never gets exposed.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 23, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Look at this as an honest human being and see if any of these descriptions make sense. Apparently Africa was the beacon of moral fortitude, and everyone was living in a Utopia. LOL.

In all the history books i ever read, which were admittedly mostly based on Europe in the middle ages, women got treated like shit, and so did black people, and so did everyone else who wasnt a part of "high society," its called "Feudalism"

Something we were taught about from an early age.

But apparently if you go to the museum of african history, the women who got abused actually had a very prominent role in their society, infact they held alot of power while they were subservient....... lol this kind of shit is just so embarassing.

If anyone questions whether they are trying to rewrite history take a look at this. This video is long, but its well worth the listen if you have an hour to burn on an uneventful trading day like today.

Scroll to the beginning of the Video, he goes through 1 plaque after another that simply rewrites history.

Exploring Africa at the American Museum of Natural History

ThunderThor likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Not clicking, but there's a few matriarchal ancient societies out there....I thought the Cherokee was one of them? Are you shocked there were civilized Africans OP?

3. Max E.

Max E.

No, not shocked at that at all, there was decent white societies too, what blows my mind is the spin they put on it in order to make it look like what was happening was any different than the way women in "European" society got treated at the time.

If you listen to him reading the "placards" its insane the way they try to spin it.

I was never taught that women and minorities got treated like more than garbage by europeans, so listen to the descriptions thy have about the african community, its propaganda at its finest. Why are they trying to spin that?

No one actually believes women or minorities got treated well anywhere in the world during the middle ages, but for some reason SJW's want to make it out like Africa was an SJW Utopia before white men rolled in.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Listen to the video even if just for a bit, and you will understand what i mean, the way they are trying to spin it that women were treated equally is just brutal propaganda. Like in one case they claim that because women were "allowed" to create "Beer" that they held a high value in society, its just total trash, this is the kind of shit that just really angers me.

So women were "allowed" to create beer, and this gave them a prominent role? LOL, its literally a total rewrite of history. Women made the beer or some dude would beat the shit out of them and rape them, im sorry to say but thats the reality.

White people have done more than enough wrong, but no one else in that day and age was much better other than a few "evolved" societies, but they were few and far between and to spin it like that its just garbage. Everyone back then believed in this kind of nonsense, everyone in the middle ages treated women like shit. REGARDLESS OF CULTURE OR RACE.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  5. Max E.

Max E.

BTW this is 100% NOT white supremacist propaganda this guy has repeatedly denounced groups like Richard Spencer, and all the nazi clowns, but he calls out political correctness, something i think is fair.

The nazis and the kkk and the whites upremacist assholes are pieces of shit, but this is a response from the left that is reprehensible and it deserves equal push back from anyone who is a thinking individual.

6. It's called rewriting history. You have to see the bullshit on inventions,make ya head spin with the blatant inaccuracies and outright lies.

Max E. likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Sorry, I tried, can't stand that smug POS narrator. But basically, he's painting the idea that there was no way other contemporary, non-Western societies could have rule of law or "progressive" societies of higher "standing" than those in Europe.

I don't know enough pre-colonial African history, but I will say we often make the mistake of assuming that progress follows some chronology, and our own history must undoubtedly have been the best since we're currently at the top.

I consider the peak of the Roman empire to be in better standing than pre-Renaissance Europe 1000 years later in most things including law and social norms for instance. The empire of Saladin, was in way better shape than contemporary dark aged Europe. I'm sure you can find plenty of ancient Chinese dinasties which exhibited the same traits.

Egyptians were in probably better shape 4000 yrs ago then some parts of current Africa.

If I were to take a guess, Africans experienced similar social progress as many tribes in America. The enormity of the land prevented constant warfare as was the case in Europe, and some of those tribes focused on their habitats more than their neighbors.

That's not saying that the Aztecs and zulus weren't a bunch of assholes, but you'd be surprised at how "advanced" some of the laws could be if main conflicts were internal, not external.

Max E. likes this.
  8. If you are under the illusion that women (among other groups) back then were treated better than today ,you are nuts.

Stop sugar coating crap. Advanced for their time means nada to those who were abused for one thing or another.

Every society has been barbaric at one time or another,no ifs and or buts about it,including Africa,they don't get to slide on the atrocities they have also committed.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to it, i can appreciate you think hes smug, as most english people sound either "smug" or "correct" depending on the side of the argument you are on. For Example. Richard Dawkins sounds "Smug" or else "Correct" depending on beliefs. Christopher Hitchens sounds "Smug" or else "Correct" depending on the side you agree with.

What im getting at, this guy might sound "Smug" to you, but he sounds "Correct" to me just like Dawkins and Hitchens, 2 people most conservatives would not agree with me on.

Thank you for taking the time to listen atleast if only for a little while.

Here is where i draw a problem, if these places were actually better to women and minorities, why is it that in every single case they are "WORSE" in this day and age?

Name the Utopia in the world that exists where some other culture that is not European has achieved racial harmony?

It sucks because ive grown up couch surfing with a muslim family who had a christmas tree up, and also watching an Asian girlfriend take her last breaths, i literally dont care, i dont feel like anyone my age cared, but now race is a huge issue again thx to identity politics, and people trying to push superiority on either side........

The way i grew up sure as hell wasnt like what we see now, I was born in 1984, i could post a picture of most of my school photos and most of my hockey teams and more than half arent even white, but this shit really bugs me im constantly derided as a racist for my beliefs while garbage like this happens, and if i push back its now considered racist..... its designed to break people, no matter what they think.

I dont hold any fantasies that white Europeans are better people, but it does bug me when i see this kind of whitewashing of history, the truth is most women, most "peasants" basically anyone who wasnt rich got treated like shit back then, and before "identity politics" became a big thing no one gave a shit in my day and age, we all went to the same schools, played on the same teams, no one cared......

Now everyone is dug in.....

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Ur-Nammu

#10     Oct 23, 2017