THIS Is The Holy Grail.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrawDown, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Holmes

Holmes

WaNKeR would be more appropriate.

#11     Aug 2, 2006
  2. ForExWaNKeR?? :confused:

:eek:

#12     Aug 2, 2006
  3. hey coinzy

Are you still talking up your position that the Jews are responsible for creating and spreading the AIDS virus? Or are we not supposed to mention that anymore...

Regards, Nik

#13     Aug 2, 2006
  4. C'mon tradernik, he's not mel gibson.
    He's just the coinz, doin good deeds........
    Like the pied piper, and stuff.

#14     Aug 2, 2006
  5. TN,

Show us the post where I supposedly indicated as much.

Since you cannot produce such a post, then, correct, not supposed to mention that anymore....

Other than that... ****off.

:)

TheDrawDown

#15     Aug 2, 2006
  6. pretty tough stuff coinzy

But you know as well as I do that the post was deleted.

Lucky for you, huh?

You didn't answer the other question in this thread, asked by someone else. You were on ET a while back with your paper trading results and looking for $1MM to trade. How did that work out for you?

Are you still paper trading?

All the best coinzy. I've been staying off your case this time around (dRaWdOwN existence)... wouldn't you say? It's funny how things you say in the past can come up and bite you in the ass, though. I have a couple more things you said recorded. You want me to share them around?

Just let me know.

#16     Aug 2, 2006
  7. You can do anything you want to do.

Anytime someone is smart enough to want me to trade a mil... or 50mil... that's OK with me.

The rest of the stuff you're rambling about... put up or shut up.

I think I invited you to a trading contest live for everyone to see. Whoever opens and closes 100 winning trades in a row first in EUR/USD wins.

You suddenly collapsed, but continue to spam and flame my posts.

Whatever.

And, yes, I still trade simulators AND live accounts.

Other than that, you're a waste of time.

DD

#17     Aug 2, 2006
  8. Ok, coinzy... you're right, I shouldn't hassle you. A lot pf people on here actually find you quite entertaining, and enjoy your posts. I just had to bring that post up one last time.

Carry on.

#18     Aug 2, 2006
  9. Oh, you're not "hassling" me at all.

I could care less what you write.

It's rude to disrupt a thread, for the rest of the readers' sake.

This thread is about the Holy Grail and trading it. And about how many true points EUR/USD fluctuates in a session.

If you ever get a clue as to what the Holy Grail is, be sure to let us know.

Other than that, stay off the thread.

d

#19     Aug 2, 2006
  10. And a lot of people think he's a complete moron who couldn't trade himself out of a paper bag as well, but let's not split hairs!

#20     Aug 2, 2006