This is the future of the USA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 4, 2009.

1. kxvid

kxvid

Cool never heard of hood2hood before. Defiantly gonna check out some of those blockumentaries. thx

#21     Oct 5, 2009
  2. leela

leela

manufacturing jobs only? IT jobs are going, so is accounting and many other jobs....

#22     Oct 5, 2009
  3. leela

leela

Great, so long as the people who have no land to grow food have the money to buy food.

#23     Oct 5, 2009
  4. which created white flight and you cannot blame them, but the void they leave is no tax base and crumbling cities. The area I live in is the old part of town, but people have moved in and restored some of the homes and cleaned up the neighborhood. By the way, slavery is dead and gone and we have a black president, time for blame is over and some of these people need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and quit blaming everyone else for their problems (some are succeeding).

#24     Oct 5, 2009
  5. zdreg

zdreg

why do u make excuses for miscreants of any race?

what is social neatness anyway?

the US is becoming a no fault entitlement society.

disgusting

#25     Oct 5, 2009
  6. jprad

jprad

There are some laws, like PATRIOT, that are indications of exactly what you're talking about.

But others, like smoking in public places or not using a cell phone while driving not only make perfect sense, they should have harsher penalties.

I had to watch my wife get extracted from her car using the jaws of life because some stupid bitch was not watching the road while she tuned her fucking radio. Rear ended my wife, who was stopped at a red light at over 45mph.

#26     Oct 5, 2009
  7. jprad

jprad

Exactly.

Liberal softness is as much an indication of decline as any measure.

It's not only okay to cull the heard of bad genes, it should be a requirement.

#27     Oct 5, 2009
  8. Perfect example of the saying, "a liberal is a conservative who's had his house foreclosed on and a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged" ...only after its happened to you; how convenient.
    If "people" could be trusted to do the right thing we wouldn't need rules. Trust the general public or corporate motivations to do the right thing or to care about a person's freedom FROM malevolent behavior? How often have conservatives raled against not big enough fines or slap on the wrist penalties for what they deem breaches of the normalcy. When you oversimplify with slogans you run the risk of advocating against your own beliefs.

#28     Oct 5, 2009
  9. The area I live in is the old part of town, but people have moved in and restored some of the homes and cleaned up the neighborhood.

---------------------

Piece of cake, you can do that anywhere. The reason it doesn't happen everywhere is quality SCHOOLS. We all have cars and can live and drive anywhere but middle class, white or black, needs a good school system, without that you have ghetto's and ghetto's only get larger.

#29     Oct 5, 2009
  10. Very true, a lot are older folks and law students renting. Not that many families. Schools are key and the public schools here suck, another abject failure of the federal gov't.

#30     Oct 5, 2009