This is the future of the USA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 4, 2009.

1. U6 unemployment is already 17% Just imagine when it hits 30-35% in the next few years.

Some economists are expecting 15% unemployment mid 2010.

#11     Oct 4, 2009
  2. indexer

indexer

Probably 10 times as many non-union jobs have been sent overseas versus union. Harping on unions is a red herring at this point. White collar jobs are going just as fast.

#12     Oct 4, 2009
  3. What is wrong with someones brain when they say "ya know what I'm saying" once every 2 seconds. I went back and counted and the first 40 seconds of the sniper in the video and he said "ya know what im saying" 17 times. I had to stop counting as i couldnt take watching it anymore.

Ya know what im saying?

#13     Oct 4, 2009
  4. toc

toc

Majority of the population of place like Detroit is African Americans. Unfortunately AA's have very little sense of social neatness and development. This can be attributed to the environment they grow up in.

I am not being racist or trying to flame the thread.

#14     Oct 4, 2009
  5. From centuries ago, Tacitus tells us "When the state is most corrupt, then the laws are most multiplied."
    Or as Dean Koontz once wrote, and I paraphrase, "you can tell the level of corruption in a society by how gleefully it prosecutes it's most chickenshit laws".

#15     Oct 4, 2009
  6. Sent overseas courtesy of your friendly neighborhood union shop.

#16     Oct 4, 2009
  7. But even white collar jobs are being sent overseas, such as programmers,etc.. The jobs that were supposed to be the future of the US workforce.

#17     Oct 4, 2009
  8. Unemployment rate is at an actual 22.6% using same methodology as in 1983.

I'll post a link when I find it.

#18     Oct 4, 2009
  9. When it takes 1 working person out of 25 to produce all the food the nation needs to eat, the "future of the US workforce" is clearly one where very few people actually have to work to maintain what is an incredibly wonderful standard of living.

#19     Oct 4, 2009
  10. lrm21

lrm21

its the future and present of the urban cities with large black populations.

Unfortunately America has committed two major crimes in its history,

1) Pursuing the slave trade

2) Pursuing the welfare state

The level of collapse of basic human social structures is awe inspiring, we have created mini Somalias in all our major urban centers.

#20     Oct 5, 2009