This Is The Day 10 Buys!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Guys stock #2 on our gattling gun of stock picks has gotten two mild upgrades in 2 days!!!

Anadigics
    Briefing.com - March 21, 2007 9:39 AM ET

Related Quotes
    Symbol Last Chg
    ANAD Trade 12.95 +0.46
    Real time quote.

Roth Capital reiterates Buy. Target $14 to $16.5. Roth notes that last week QCOM raised guidance for March quarter reflecting strong growth in both CDMA2000 and WCDMA handsets. They believe this is further indication that 3G handset sales ramp is on track. They note ANAD is a primary supplier of PA's to QCOM's 3G handsets. Santa Rosa platform supports 802.11n Wi-Fi setting the stage for the transition from 802.11abg to 802.11n in notebooks. Firm notes ANAD is currently sole sourced for PAs to Intel and furthermore, 802.11n would require 3-4 PAs when compared to 1 PA for 802.11bg and 2 PAs for 802.11abg. Firm raises their tgt to $16.50 from $14.

stoney to the rescue!

#11     Mar 21, 2007
  2. I'm dragging my heals on ANAD guys not sure why.
    The name got a good review or two based off them being a supplier to QCOM. I tracked down a pro's take on the chart who I respect...

ANAD: Continues to motor higher, recently tested its Feb highs and backed off. Underlying technicals holding up well. Needs to get over 13.70-.75 to break it out. Long-term projections: I still say the top of the long-term channel measures in the mid-20s, more than double from here.

Owch! That sure sounds good. My bet is this could be the next big tech stock why oh why am I dragging them shoes!!!!!!!!!

#12     Mar 21, 2007
  3. What is up with Frontline's dividend?

#13     Mar 21, 2007
  4. cscott

cscott

FMT and CMGI.

#14     Mar 21, 2007
  5. Well ByLo it retrospect you're going to say some things Stoney's mantras have come true:

Candy coated words from bubbleicious Ben will lead to spun sugar dreams later today....

And we called the V Bottom and the break out day (this thread) and despite EVERY TECHNICAL service going neg on the market it just goes to show, markets are mass emotion and try as chart readers might... you just never can take away the timing factor of something like a fed meeting.

What happened? What didn't happen- no real mention of housing slump. What's rallying? Housing stocks. The fear of a hike is now gone. The slant can now eventually tilt towards a reduction ion rates, all is right in the world the yield curve goes positive, Chinese telco is back! and Banky Ben frolicked in the open mist in fairy, fairy land leading us all to a soft landing. AND To live and invest another day--

#15     Mar 21, 2007
  6. S2007S

S2007S

XHB up nearly 4%%%:eek:

#16     Mar 21, 2007
  7. Pack a bowl, Stoney.

If you ever deserved one, it's now. :D

#17     Mar 21, 2007
  8. Giddy up!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18     Mar 21, 2007
  9. topdown

topdown

Stoney - I'm doing the same damn thing on ANAD. Made a few grand on the first run up, and I just can't seem to push the buy button again. Just watching this go up every day is KILLING me.

I bought this thing under $10, and sold for a nice profit - Can I buy it again at $13+?

Here's what I'm thinking - I'm gonna do a bong hit tomorrow pre-market and put in a market order at open. No thinking - don't look back. Care to join me?

#19     Mar 21, 2007
  10. I'm about to pop an 'x' and do some forex trading.. :)

It takes all the emotions out of it because I just become one big emotion.. hehehehe :)

Good calls stoney!!!!!!!!

#20     Mar 21, 2007