This Is The Day 10 Buys!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Folks Stoney needs to stand on his soapbox every now and then and really be heard. Bulls Today Is The Day... if we let them turn us over late IT's OVER. China was down and staged a miraculous and powerful turnaround and finished UP hard. Overseas all eyes are on our open. there is lot's o NEGATIVITY here on the semi conductor side, normally this would win. But China plays are back ON and you and I have to do our party and buy the hell out of the market today.

BUY: ANAD possible takeover
    XIDE great chart.
    FRPT Upped guidance
    Ebay going to beat qtr
    YZC Yanzhou Coal beaten back great Co.
    FMCN Chinese stock clean books massive earn
    JOBS Chines stock not sure of the books big $ BRLC TV's in Target
    AMSC Great wind play
    PCEEF Don't ask. Stoney long shot. Alt pk LMRA.

Now there I've gone and done it. I've given you for free weeks and weeks of research and vetting and sweating, chart reading pump priming, fist slamming these are the stocks to buy now.

>> stoney

2. CORRECTING & REPLACING** 10 BUYS!

ANAD possible takeover
    XIDE great chart.
    FRPT Upped guidance
    Ebay going to beat qtr
    LMRA spec wireless bridge play
    FMCN Chinese stock clean books massive earn
    JOBS Chines stock not sure of the books big
    AMSC Great wind play
    PCEEF Spec energy play
    REFR green windows liscensing their technology.

3. squeeze

squeeze

Many thanks, I will add those to my stocks to short watchlist.

4. Update on EXIDE.

We gave you a nice 3% move yesterday beating the market handedly. This morning up another 5% that's 8% in one working day that's enough sell into strength this morning correct & replace with CBLI on a pullback this am...

~ stoney. 1 for 1 squeegee never challenge the stonedinvestor many have tried many have fallen.

5. I don't trade individual issues so I can't attest for his calls but he seems to be a very bright guy.....

6. This market is dog-dead tired. It may not be able to get up off the floor and hunt.

7. Candy coated words from bubbleicious Ben will lead to spun sugar dreams later today....

8. I don't if it will 'take,' stoney.

You better pack a bowl, and sit down and relax, just in case it doesn't. :D

(The more helicopter Ben speaks, the less effect he is likely to have)

9. Exit strategy: Take fast lane as far as possible. When congestion arrives take the breakdown lane.

Remember the LARGEST HEDGE FUND's SHORT POSITION IN THE HISTORY OF THE MARKET IS RIGHT NOW!

We had days of distribution when the fat cats sold there stock to mom and pop now let them see the errors of their ways. Another scare tactic down the drain. The carry trade, the debt situation, housing, inflation, deflation, earnings too fast, too slow... They just don't get it.

When you see the call ratio swing back up and the put protection taken off the market as we approach the old highs... probably then would be the time to work on finding your exit off the freeway.

10. XIDE flys! Surges to more new session highs ,now +$1.47 That's the sell point fellas.

One point. this deal is for ONE MODEL TRUCK and the terms have not been released. Some caution is warrented.

Trade Time: 11:45AM ET
    Change: 1.39 (18.76%)

21% in 2 days? That's stonedinvesting!

#10     Mar 20, 2007