This Is The Buy Of The Year

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 31, 2007.

1. is this eliteinvestor or elitetrader?

#21     Oct 31, 2007
  2. I agree, his is a misnomer. If he would really trade, instead of on paper, he wouldn't act and speak like this.

#22     Oct 31, 2007
  3. 35K? thats it??? why so conservative, thats only 125% away. All we need is the housing market to get a bit worse, oil hits 150 and the dollar equal to the peso.

come on guys think realistically....We will easily see 70K by year end!!!!!!!!!!

:D

#23     Oct 31, 2007
  4. Chood

Chood

40 years? I'd say 40 weeks til the picture clearly resolves and this euphoria has dried up -- as in s&p safely below 1400, and USD reclaiming lost ground, and only gold continuing its move up. And, yes, real estate still very much in the shitter.

Anyone going long US equities now or any time soon is taking the worst risk/reward I've ever seen.

Sorry for swapping out the kool aid for a bit of tap water.

#24     Oct 31, 2007
  5. Every post by then will be about Timmay Sykes. He will be master mod and no other posts will be allowed unless they refer to his running 12k of Bat Mitzvah moolah into 20 Million.

#25     Oct 31, 2007
  6. #26     Nov 1, 2007
  7. blow off top is what it was indeed .......stock turder,hope you bought some vaseline for those RIMM job calls because i know stops are not in your dyslexic vocabulary.

#27     Nov 1, 2007
  8. Jesus, what a call. So, the logical conclusion is that TODAY is THE buy of the year? ;)

#28     Nov 1, 2007

9. Give the market some time. Suckers on both sides need to be shaken off before the roller coaster grinds higher.

#29     Nov 1, 2007
  10. Funny metaphor, a rollercoaster that grinds higher; is that when it's cabled up to be dropped as deep as possible? :)

#30     Nov 1, 2007