This is the BIGGEST CONSPIRACY EVER and I Want to Join It.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by llaterallus, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Turned off my cable five years ago and haven't missed it. Is Miss Cleo still babbling? Loved laughing at her. Everyone has their favorites...

#11     Nov 25, 2008
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

I remember wearing bobo's from freaken Kmart, My brothers hand-me downs and racing shopping carts down the block with my other friends....cost $5.00

#12     Nov 25, 2008
  3. Your vast ignorance and insurmountable stupidity is evident in your inability to construct a basic paragraph along with your inability to master basic grammar.

Nobody forced you to accept your trust fund. You could have given it all to charity and lived a you claim you find more respectable. My children aren't as idiotic as you are and I don't need a moron like you deciding how much they should inherit. Go find someone else to rob.

#13     Nov 25, 2008
  4. Agreed. It would be a simple means of paying for alot of government expense, although Hussein will quadruple government spending, so who the hell knows, maybe he'll double income tax AND add a 90% death tax.

I think it's a good idea, for two reasons. To punish the fools who weren't smart enough to give it all away BEFORE they die and avoid the hell called probate. And to get the message across to the children of such fools, who also die without a will, to get your house in order while you're sick, before you kick out of here, and stop making messes for your kids to endure and for lawyers to take half of. I hate irresponsible parenting.

#14     Nov 25, 2008
  5. I'd be more than happy to help you out and take your trust fund $$$ off your hands so you do not have to suffer anymore.

:D :D :D

#15     Nov 25, 2008
  6. Good Lord.

The military is one of the few legitimate functions of government, so I'll agree with that point.

Americans don't beg congress for nickles and dimes. Where the hell do you think congress gets nickles and dimes? Americans use congress to rob some Americans for the benefit of others. You're holding up this whitewashed theft as something laudable. Those of us who actually work for a living don't find your reaching into our pockets on pain of imprisonment quite so noble.

My pockets are already picked clean to pay above market union wages to the thickest "teachers" known to man to drill multiculturalism and Marxism into students instead of math and science. I Know because I taught math at a public school along with these dumbasses. Robbing the citizenry of more money to transfer into the pockets of these halfwits is not what the populace is begging for.

Americans who beg congress to pick the pockets of the productive to pay for the health care of the people who aren't willing to work to pay for it themselves are merely thieves. How many of these people are too lazy to lose weight so that they don't have as many health issues in the first place? If you're so worried about people's health care, reach into your own trust fund and help someone out.

Reaching into your own pocket to help out is noble. Using congress to reach into other people's pockets to promote your vision is theft. Cloaking your theft in the language of compassion is just plain nasty.

#16     Nov 25, 2008
  7. It is inevitable that when you're whacking someone for their grammatical errors, you will edit out a word to make your own sentence unreadable.

"Lived a LIFE you claim...."

#17     Nov 25, 2008
  8. So, in your opinion, people who are too stupid to spend all their money while they are alive deserve to have it stolen by government? My children don't see me as much because I work so much. Providing for their future is part of the compensation for giving up a lot of time with them. What right do you have to rob my family of that?

What if my kid inherits my business when I die? Should he be forced to liquidate said business upon my death to pay a 90% tax rate? Should I liquidate it for him before I die? This will positively impact the economy? Your fantasy that such a tax will pay for government expenditures is pure fantasy. Such a tax will merely create a disincentive work, save and invest, which will reduce the number of jobs created and the amount of income the government will tax. People are not stupid. They don't work to give it all to the government. I would have thought a German would know that first hand.

Should I meet with my attorney every month to shed my assets as I accumulate them so that my kids can avoid probate?

The wealth you create is your private property. If it isn't, then it's communal property and the state has the right to confiscate it and redistribute it as it sees fit on behalf of the community. Thus, we don't have free markets, capitalism or property rights. What we have is communism.

I'm from the Soviet Union. Shall I tell you how well communism works in practice?

#18     Nov 25, 2008
  9. Although a high inheritance tax would probably prevent an aristocracy in theory, it would not work in practice.

You don't think the wealthy elite would find a way around it? You would see a lot of wealthy billionaires conveniently "lose" their money right before they die.

#19     Nov 25, 2008
  10. It has been a difficult task for entire human history to pass on your hard "worked" wealth to your next generation.

Why is prince Charles the oldest prince in waiting for ever? Why didn't queen pass her crown to him?

Anyway, this side is pretty crowd now, but the other side is still recruiting. LOL

#20     Nov 25, 2008