This is the best time 2 buy ever

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Aug 10, 2007.

1. hbiawos

hbiawos

Predictions are pretty much a fool's game given the fact that news always trumps charts. To say that the market is stronger than ever based on fundamentals is absurd. There are many reasons for the selloffs we've been having, but I think Paribas put it best when it noted the "complete evaporation of liquidity in certain market segments of the US securitisation market" NO BIDS for these assets signifies a major problem, a problem that required the Fed's intervention three times on Friday to say nothing of the emergency injections of liquidity in markets world wide.

"Best time 2 buy ever?" A little simplistic, don't U think? (lol).

Love this quote, too:

"Also the smarties who want the market to go higher will win. We got strong revenue and tons of spendism and paymentism and consumer spending. We got coperationism, consumerism, monetizationsim, and smartism."

Do you have a "spendism" newsletter I could sign up for?

#51     Aug 12, 2007
  2. una11

una11

Back this up from a TA perspective (NOT fundies). Not being combative, just interested.

#52     Aug 12, 2007
  3. The only thing that I can tell you in an open forum is that my proprietary Stock Trad3r Capitulation Index has not signaled a bottom.

#53     Aug 12, 2007
  4. Uhm I see, so that is your edge? Since we aren't up the average 7% we still have room to go? Come on, nobody is that dense.

Ursa..

#54     Aug 13, 2007
  5. lol:D

#55     Aug 13, 2007
  6. bfft OK day but nothing stellar
    nto gonan get exicted about a .4% move on the nasdaq

#56     Aug 13, 2007
  7. this forum is slow today

yaaawn

#57     Aug 13, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

russel 2000 down!!!

watch the homebuilders, extremely weak today....

#58     Aug 13, 2007
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Everything going negative.....

#59     Aug 13, 2007
  10. Homebuilders weak? tell me something new

#60     Aug 13, 2007