This is the best time 2 buy ever

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Stockie, back to why at this very moment, the market is as strong as ever??

#21     Aug 10, 2007
  2. This guy will float you the cash for only 2 points...

Per day...

[​IMG]

#22     Aug 10, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Pay attention to the last 30 mins of trading, could either get a huge rally into the close or a huge triple digit loss....

I can say today may not be so bad, the russel is holding on to steady gains the last hour. So it should be interesting to see if the DOW can start climbing higher.

#23     Aug 10, 2007
  4. OK my usual repsonce to bearish stories is 'not a big deal'

So what is?

Runaway inflation and excessive valuations. If interest rates exceed 7% that could be a major problem. Any selloff so far is a great buying opp because we're not anywhere close to that.

#24     Aug 10, 2007
  5. Or a day in which the averages end up unchanged.

#25     Aug 10, 2007
  6. Kinda sucks if one is out of capital to actually make use of that great buying opportunity due to lack to money management.

#26     Aug 10, 2007
  7. Your dodging the question on purpose arent you stocktrad3r?

How is the market as strong as it ever was today as opposed to say July 13th 2007? You started the thread with this assertation, but havent backed it up yet.

#27     Aug 10, 2007
  8. ggoyal

ggoyal

its not guaranteed 7% a year. its only the average over the past few years or decades. it's no way guaranteed u will make 7% a year

#28     Aug 10, 2007
  9. don't waste you're time fellas. He has no idea what he is talking about, therefore any question is above his menial comprehension. The best time to buy though was this morning. Why didn't you start the thread then? Oh yea it's because you were probably curled up in the fetal posistion sucking your thumb watching your odd lot posistions getting smoked!

#29     Aug 10, 2007
  10. una11

una11

I'm waiting for a Time or Newsweek cover regarding the subprime crisis - than an intermediate term low will be in for sure. :D

#30     Aug 10, 2007