This is soooo funny....not!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Mar 25, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Come on guys. The little dinner meeting was for fun.:) If you really want to be serious......Did any of you notice TXN broke the trendline at 1425 hours on the 5 minute candle chart? Yeah.....Good for at least a 20 cent scalp!!

#21     Mar 25, 2004
  2. BSAM

BSAM

I gotta give you one aphe. That is a good point.:D

#22     Mar 25, 2004
  3. Turok

Turok

And you won't find anyplace where I said he was making fun of our dead soldiers. What I said was:

>It's just that some (including myself who has a bazillion
    >beefs with your "liberals") don't find making fun of a
    >deadly situation to be showing appropriate compassion
    >for the familes of those who lost their lives.

...and I stand by it.

Let me ask you this BSAM -- do you believe that if two of your sons had been killed in Iraq you could laugh at that joke of Bush's?

JB

#23     Mar 25, 2004
  4. You have dropped out the course long time ago.:D :D Sooo your assessment of any analysis is as stupid as your reply, and that ofc re-enforces my analysis even more. Thank you...:D :D

Ummm where do you see the bias? :confused: :confused: Facts speak for themselves. I guess for many of you, the small cabal in office comes first and America comes second.... Now that is a screwed up bias... So instead of ranting the party lines, get serious for a sec, face facts and be honest with yourself. :p :p

#24     Mar 25, 2004
  5. Turok

Turok

Vin:
    >Ummm where do you see the bias? :confused: :confused:
    >Facts speak for themselves.

Here is a sample from your post:

>Domestically from economy, to jobs, to fear/war
    >mongering to Partiot Acts and gasoline prices. This
    >administration gets an F

"Facts speak for themselves". ????

Well, there are NO FACTS in that statement, only OPINION, so NOTHING IS BEING SAID apparently.

JB

PS. I have no party to rant their lines

#25     Mar 25, 2004
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Well, uh, do you not understand that Bush was trying to be funny about something here with the "WMD shot"?:confused: Again he certainly meant no disrespect toward the deceased military or their families! Bush WAS trying to be funny. Just about himself.

#26     Mar 25, 2004
  7. in this case, the aspect of HIMSELF!!! that his scripted joke is referring to is his misjudgment (ie, being wrong on the mushroom-cloud/wmd).

that misjudgment, the thing he is reciting the "joke" about, directly resulted in 500+ soldiers dying, thousands maimed, unknown thousands of completely innocent civilians being blown to bits, and hundreds of billions of dollars misallocated.

nothing about that misjudgment is funny.

#27     Mar 25, 2004
  8. Turok

Turok

BSAM:
    It will get you nowhere to continue to point out that it was for fun or that Bush was trying to be funny. I have noted several times in my posts that I RECOGNIZE IT WAS FOR FUN. The fact that you continue to point that out like it is something new mystifies me.

I find his attempt at humor to be in very poor taste and disrespectful to the families of those who died. Nothing more and nothing less. (In case you didn't know, this is the not the rant of an anti Bush individual and I support our presence in Iraq btw).

JB

#28     Mar 25, 2004
  9. BSAM

BSAM

I laugh when something's funny. I'm not stupid enough to think that George Bush would stand up and make fun of our dead military and their families. JB---Listen to me brother, the joke was on himself!!

And.....(and I know this will really surprise you).....I'll be voting for the "liberal" John Kerry, come November. You see, I'm a Ronald Reagan Republican (a.k.a. a Real Republican). (And, btw, thank you for standing up when I mention that name: Ronald Reagan:D). I think Little George Bush has been a BIG disappoinment for a lot of reasons! He gotta go!:cool:

#29     Mar 25, 2004
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

I suppose I could enjoy the so-called humor in his little WMD "joke" if he ever admitted that anything done was wrong in relation to how all members of his administration whipped up the public into a jingoistic frenzy over the supposed WMDs and the "imminent" threat from Iraq that justified violating all international doctrine and preemptively invading another country. Just the ever-so-slightest admission of a misstep would be such a refreshing change of pace from the normally arrogant, righteous stances of Bush, Cheney, Rice, Powell, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, et al.

#30     Mar 25, 2004