This is soooo funny....not!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Mar 25, 2004.

1. good point.

#11     Mar 25, 2004
  2. Man!!:(

If you call a fraud for war, destruction, 250 billion down the drain (not even part of the budget) and dozens of thousand of innocent killed a "misstep".....

I would really really like to hear what would you call a grave error? :confused: :confused:

seriously, what would you consider a real good fuckup?

And I'm not even touching the 9/11 complicity, if not deliberate close the eyes and let it happen...:eek: :eek:

#12     Mar 25, 2004
  3. Relying on an unsustainable level of fear through out the country, as your only leverage for getting reelected?

#13     Mar 25, 2004
  4. BSAM

BSAM

(Right hand on forehead.....Eyes closed.....Head tilted down.....And grinning in embarassment for "liberals".....)--Liberals never cease to amaze me. It is amazing how many people will sit and listen to twisted logic and then walk away scratching their heads in confusion. IT WAS JUST A DINNER WITH SOME "FUN" THROWN IN FOLKS. NOT MEANT FOR SERIOUS, MEANINGFUL ANALYSIS OR "INTELLECTUAL" DISECTION.

I worked in the beauracracy for a loooong time. There were many of a certain ilk who were CONSTANTLY on the search to discover SOMETHING that they could twist and blow up into something to make themselves feel as though they were important. Constantly laughing my ass off at those losers, while I strolled along my path of success.

Like AAA said, LIGHTEN UP!!!

LingMAO :D :D :D

#14     Mar 25, 2004
  5. Turok

Turok

>IT WAS JUST A DINNER WITH SOME "FUN" THROWN
    >IN FOLKS. NOT MEANT FOR SERIOUS, MEANINGFUL
    >ANALYSIS OR "INTELLECTUAL" DISECTION.

I doubt that your caps alerted anyone to the fact that is was for fun.

It's just that some (including myself who has a bazillion beefs with your "liberals") don't find making fun of a deadly situation to be showing appropriate compassion for the familes of those who lost their lives.

JB

#15     Mar 25, 2004
  6. Ok let's take off the partisan hats for a minute.

Every administration needs to be judged on few VERY basic issues:

a. Domestic policies,

b. International policies

c. and how it responds to problematic events, disasters etc.

Domestically from economy, to jobs, to fear/war mongering to Partiot Acts and gasoline prices. This administration gets an F:(

Internationally, alienated major allies, defied UN, same UN that United States of America was the leading force in creating it. (main reason is to avoid aggressions and strong nations attacking weak ones just because they can, among other things..), this administration gets an F:(

c. we had 9/11, the consuming response was to attack another sovereign nation under false pretenses...
    this also gets them an F(minus) :(

now, I am not talking about Republicans or Democrats.
    I am talking about the small cabal in office that represents none of the parties. If I wanted Rove for prez I'd like to have seen his name on them ballots.:eek: :eek:

#16     Mar 25, 2004
  7. Turok

Turok

>Ok let's take off the partisan hats for a minute.

Uhhh...well, why don't you. It sure doesn't show from the biased opinions that you posted.

#17     Mar 25, 2004
  8. BSAM

BSAM

JB.....Bush wasn't making fun of our dead soldiers-----HE WAS MAKING FUN OF HIMSELF!!!!!!

#18     Mar 25, 2004
  9. I give your analysis F-. It has all the depth of a parking lot puddle.

#19     Mar 25, 2004
  10. You know, to an ant, that could be pretty deep.

#20     Mar 25, 2004