This is sick!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

SE Asia is bad but they have cracked down on that stuff there. It's not near as bad as it use to be. The problem with Europe is the casual attitude most Europeans have towards pedophilia. Europe is simply losing their moral compass. Divorce rates are hitting all time highs, depression has never been higher, they have completely abandoned their religious roots, and pedophilia is well, not really a big deal to them. That's the problem.

#41     Jan 29, 2004
  2. Turok

Turok

Man, I can't even believe that I'm weighing in on this one...it turns my stomach just the thought.

One point.

I can't believe that no one has mentioned the obvious -- the numbers quoted make the entire report highly suspect. Read it...

>No one knows for sure how many animals that are abused,
    >but a British study from 2001 indicates that every 20th dog
    >or cat that receives treatment at veterinaries, the injuries are
    >not a result of a direct accident, but the animal has been
    >inflicted the injury as a result of a sexual assault.

>According to the Swedish paper Expressen, if the same
    >estimate can be used in Sweden that will indicate that
    >200 to 300 dogs and cats every year are injured as a
    >result of sexual assaults.

So according to the above numbers, there would only be 4 - 6 thousand dogs/cat treatments per year on all of Sweden --(200 to 300)*20.

I have a small animal vet friend that runs a local clinic (him, wife one hired vet and 2 assistants). I just checked with him and he treats over 4K a year at his clinic ALONE.

Those numbers are WAY beyond suspect.

JB

#42     Jan 29, 2004
  3. I can't believe so many are focused on sex with animals, poking children, that sort of thing.
    The clear intent of this type of thread, is to vilify other country's, cultures, race's.

#43     Jan 29, 2004
  4. Ya got it!:eek:

I was gonna post some of what's going on here in our own back yard, including them catholic priests poking our children,:eek: but I'll let brother Maverick have his fun. :D :cool:

hmm speaking of them "priests"..... let's make the catholic church the evil one.....time for regime change in Vatican? :confused:
    :D :D

#44     Jan 29, 2004
  5. As axeman would say:

Tu Quoque fallacy.

#45     Jan 29, 2004
  6. hanpep

hanpep

I couldn't figure why the Bush administration is just so f***ed up until now. Guess where else bestiality is not illegal? You got it, big ole TEXAS, Bush's home. LMAO

#46     Jan 29, 2004
  7. Is there anything some human being HASN'T done?

#47     Jan 29, 2004
  8. you have degenerated from irrational to caricature.

#48     Jan 30, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

You didn't even refute one statement I made there because you know they are all true and all very well documented. Sad I know, but also true.

#49     Jan 30, 2004

10. Quote from Madison:

you have degenerated from irrational to caricature.

What part of this post did'nt you get?

#50     Jan 30, 2004