This is sick!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Cutten

Cutten

Yeah but banning bestiality will affect consenting animal-human relationships. Dogs are man's best friend after all, and sometimes woman's too.

Also they quite like it rough sometimes - when they barking and growling, they actually mean "yes".

#31     Jan 29, 2004
  2. The christen crusaders are baaaack, lets go kill all them heathen south Americans, oh wait, already done that.
    OK, lets go get them bloody Indians,oh, wait.

By the way, we did mind our own business, it was the Japs that got us into the war, it had NOTHING to do with the jews, one way or the other.

#32     Jan 29, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

What are you talking about? We are talking about Rape here. And you are defending it as part of your culture. That is sick. Do you have children? If you do would you let one of these old hairy europeans f*ck the shit out of your children as part of his rights. Seek help man. There are some things that are indefensible and this is not open to interpretation.

#33     Jan 29, 2004

4. Big sighhhh

#34     Jan 29, 2004
  5. Hate to sound like a social conservative, but Mav is right on this one. Sex acts between adults and pre-pubescent children or non-consenting animals is just plain wrong... no matter where it happens.

#35     Jan 29, 2004
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

TM stop it.....I can't take anymore.....my sides hurt from laughter.....ROFLOL......I am gonna wet my panties:D :D

#36     Jan 29, 2004
  7. some of these posts are really funny...

i can assure that weird shit going on in the EU is nothing in comparison to what is going on in the US..

lived for a while in both places, NOT prejudiced, biased and whatever some people might want to call me.

#37     Jan 29, 2004
  8. My point about minding our own business. :)

#38     Jan 29, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

dude, read this quote:

"In contrast with most other countries, animal sex is not illegal in Sweden. It was decriminalized in 1944 in connection with the decriminalization of homosexual sex."

This is the Swedish Government speaking, not some freaks living in the mountains. This is not about weirdos. This is about your LAWS!!!!!!!!

And by the way, the EU right now is very concerned that Europe has suddenly become the pedophilia capital of the world.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9608/26/german.pedophile/

http://www.iht.com/IHT/BJ/98/bj071898.html

#39     Jan 29, 2004
  10. Mav, stop lying!

Look to SE Aisa for the truth.

#40     Jan 29, 2004