This is sick!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 29, 2004.

1. LOL.....what if it smells like dorritos????

BTW...What do you call a salmon hanging from the rearview mirror in a car?????

answer...Lesbian Air freshener

#21     Jan 29, 2004
  2. Mav,
    This all started with your snide remark about what is or is not legal in some other country.
    As if what your opinion is more righteous then that of the citizens of said other country.
    It is not up to you or any other country to decide what is right or wrong with someone Else's laws.
    And now in an attempt to defend your meddling, you accuse others of "bestiality and child molestation "

You, like the current administration, should mind your own business.

Oh ya, stop lying.

#22     Jan 29, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Are you actually defending bestiality? Now I am for letting other countries do what they want but are you serious about this. I mean I think that child molestation and bestiality in every culture and in every country should be considered wrong. This is not an american law but a universal law right? Or I am wrong about this?

#23     Jan 29, 2004

4. spoken like a true Nazi while exterminating the jews and forcing them to relocate and wear arm bands and be forced into labor LOL!!!! you're right we should have minded our own business.....Id hate to interfere in your intimate relations with a ferret LMFAO!!!!!!

ONLY ON ET COULD somebody ACTUALLY DEFEND...DOG FUCKERS!!!!!!:p :p :p

have a great weekend everyone.....im going home to get leg humped by my German shepherd:D

#24     Jan 29, 2004
  5. It is against the law in the US, we agree on that.
    I personally believe bestiality,poking little boys, rape, stoning of women are all wrong.

The part we disagree on is "SHOULD" be considered"

Its simply none of our business, and what others believe is out of our control, as it's useless to try and bend them to our own beliefs

We need to spend more time minding our own business, both personally and nationally.

#25     Jan 29, 2004
  6. wtf are you talking about? where is there any defense of anything? nambla?

your original post was so asinine it could only be a failed attempt at humor - but then a sarcastic post regarding "terrorists" brings on a rambling tirade on child molestation and liberals.... :confused:

#26     Jan 29, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

What? You didn't just say that did you? Then what the f*ck is the UN all about then and human rights violations. Listen If Sweden and France and whatever other country in Europe thinks its ok to molest children as young as 3 or 4 years of age, I think its not only our obligation, but our duty to do something about it. These are human rights violations we are talking about not what kind of god they worship or how long their work week is. My goodness. So I guess TM's comment about the Holocaust is true then, we just should have minded our own business. I mean who are we to say that Jews shouldn't be exterminated. If the Germans didn't want them around then I guess they didn't want them around.

#27     Jan 29, 2004

8. Exactly, thats why im sure you support the right of Japanese and Russian Whalers....the North American Fur trade...off shore oil drilling in other countries...

#28     Jan 29, 2004
  9. Cutten

Cutten

If Fido wants to get his rocks off by banging some hot Swedish blonde, then that's his business. The last thing a horny mutt wants is some nanny state busybody stopping him getting his end away.

#29     Jan 29, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Cutten Fido can get his rocks off any way he wants to. But when you forcibly violate another person's rights you are saying this is OK? Come on man, get a grip. I know that is not what Europeans think.

#30     Jan 29, 2004