**This is ridiculous**

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Port1385, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Or just the human nature. It's not like politicians, bankers and the whole shitty system came from out of space or another dimension. Corruption, apathy, materialism, abuse of power, slavery (today it's called "corporate"), nepotism and other crap existed since the beginning of the civilization and will probably never go away.

#51     Oct 22, 2008
  2. Hence, lending based on leverage to increase interest income, and the Federal Reserve.

#52     Oct 22, 2008
  3. Either that or you need to write more clearly. Don't imply, state your thoughts clearly without dressing them up in words that you think make you look smart.

#53     Oct 22, 2008
  4. You have seen nothing yet. If we become an Obama-nation, 90% of Americans who will be given the Tax Cut, will be living in a Depression.

Yes, that's right a DEPRESSION. Obama and a democratic controlled congress will become "ROBING HOOD" to plunder, steel from those of us who make over 250K a year.

You will hear a thunderous sound, not that of Trumpets but that of guys who have stacked their chips up...cashing in after Nov.

Socalism will become the center economic policy of America under Obama. This will sound great to the 90% he champions. This 90% will stand by Obama, as Biden has predicted, while he is tested with in 6 months of his presidency.

There is a reason Biden wants the 90% to stand by, without questions, without hesitation as the Obama admin is tested.

I have stacked my chips. I have been blessed to be in a industry that will flurish under such a OBAMA future. Energy is not going anywhere nor can Obama, McCain dictate the future of Energy, it will be in demand, will all ways be in demand.

I am the 10% that OBAMA calls un-patriotic for taking a piece of the American Pie, the American Dream to bring in wealth for myself..

. I am the 10% that OBAMA will try and Tax to death. I am the 10% that will still flurish in success while the rest of the 90% Obama trys to save slips away into the deep dark abyss.

Obama Nation will have a Stock Market 30% lower than today's close. Obama Nation will have a economy full of "Free Loaders".
    Obama Nation will have riots, will have food shortages, will have consumer goods shortages and will fall.

I, the 10% will be long gone, with our chips that we have stacked. We will be long gone and those who walk the Streets in OBAMA-NATION will whisper......"WHO IS JOHN GAULT"?

#54     Oct 22, 2008
  5. You are the 10% that hasn't figured out how to spell "flourish".

#55     Oct 22, 2008
  6. One of the very best posts on ET, ever!:D

#56     Oct 22, 2008

7. Or "robbing" ... ( robing hood? )

OR "steal" ... ( steel from us? )

Anyway, some of us were making over $250K during the Clinton years. The tax rate goes back to what it was.

This does not warrant a "freak out manifesto" ... IMHO ...

#57     Oct 22, 2008
  8. You're supposed to be a "Moderator" . . . act moderately. Flaming is unbecoming.

Didn't your parents teach you humility? If you can’t say anything good to someone . . . don’t say anything at all.

Have Baron put the "Spell Check" back in here if it bothers you so much and have so much free time on your hands.

#58     Oct 22, 2008
  9. Ivanovich is a bitch.

#59     Oct 22, 2008

10. LAUGHS OUT LOUD* HAHHAHA

#60     Oct 22, 2008