**This is ridiculous**

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Port1385, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Can you please elaborate more on what you mean by freedom in America?

I still don't understand that and I don't feel it in this country

rights, like what? that way pay taxes on land or property that we own?

the only thing I agree with is that for most it is easier to gain money in the States than most other countries, but that is only because America is like a big corporation, made up of great number of rules and regulations, and the majority abide to those rules and regulations

#41     Oct 22, 2008
  2. Aren't you the same guy who thinks student loans are not welfare?

#42     Oct 22, 2008
  3. How are we in ruins? Is everyone eating one meal a day? Is half the population dying? Take a look at the people of sudan if you think this is bad.

#43     Oct 22, 2008
  4. I don't think he was comparing it with another pathetic country

if you want to feel special there is always (at least by a very very high percentage) another entity that is in a crappier condition than you are in, so you can meditate on that, maybe then you will feel much better

he was comparing the current economic condition of the country with that of say 2 or 3 years ago

---

can anyone name a technological breakthrough that has taken place in the last 5 years, seriously, I'm curious, cause I couldn't find any

#44     Oct 22, 2008
  5. Because all in the group qualify as Americans, and enjoy the benefits of being American. I stated the requirement as all in the group qualify. Unless one is illegal or a convicted felon, they qualify.

#45     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Not at all. It is self-defining. If you're an American and weren't naturalized, you already know. If not, you never will even after reading endless diatribes trying to learn you on the topic.

If you need citizen's rights explained to you, I direct you to the nearest law library or Master's Degree program in world history. I realize, from knowing thousands of ingrates and illegal aliens over time, that simply being here does not make one an American.

Unbelievable that one would need to stand up and defend the land of opportunity against those who financially benefit from the markets it created and prospered. A sad statement not about America, but about those who are foreign to gratitude. Glad to do it though. I would not have today what I do without America's markets and blessings. I have travelled the world and there is nowhere else on earth I would live, Alec Baldwin withstanding. Visit, oh yeah, but never live.

#46     Oct 22, 2008
  7. so what exactly are these benefits you are talking about, apart from being permitted to work for US corporations and government?

or are you just repeating what you hear on tv, seriously?

#47     Oct 22, 2008
  8. Danna, I already told you that you need more learning on the topic than I can type out whilst trading. I'm not willing to do it. You're not worth it, as I don't know you and I'm not related to you. Temper your frustrations with the government, then take the suggestion to either research it out or simply concede that you are ill-informed on what it means. If you do neither, I will conclude you are incapable of doing either one and will simply dismiss you as one who doesn't deserve a ballot in two weeks.

I don't watch TV, I don't have time. In addition to trading, I have nine children. Figure it out. Happy reading. I'm done with you, for now. Bye. :D

#48     Oct 22, 2008
  9. that is exactly why you assume there is more freedom in america than any other country, because you never lived in any to experience life there

I have also lived in some of the countries that I have traveled to, so I can see what you can not

again I like america, and I like living here sometimes, but I never think it is the best, nor do I think any other country is the best, basically fuck them all

#49     Oct 22, 2008
  10. and you are very smart too, I am sure, haha

specially that you don't have any facts to prove with what you claim; that america is the best, on the other hand I don't claim shit, and find your statement to be full of shit like yourself

#50     Oct 22, 2008