This is probably why we have been selling off

Discussion in 'Trading' started by nitro, Mar 13, 2008.

1. nitro

nitro

2. AAA30

AAA30

3. USD/JPY sitting on 100 is also a reason

4. Thornburg going to be torn apart...funny just a day after the BSC upgrade

5. Wow that's amazing.

Probably just the tip of the iceberg.

Back in August when the public became mostly aware of what hd been known since the beginning of the year, I thought this may be super-huge impact-wise to financial markets.

But with the initial attempts by banks to play it off i thought, maybe it will be passing.

I think we are in the 3rd inning of this mess and it is going to be quite costly indeed in the long run.

It will be interesting to see how the Stock Market behaves in the next six-nine months.

BS will probably end up being liars, too.

pS

6. S2007S

S2007S

Its certainly the reason, this was something that I mentioned months ago, any unwinding of the yen carry trade is going to be trouble for the markets. Add this to the 110 barrel of oil and a falling dollar and things arent looking any better.

7. AAA30

AAA30

8. We just want to go back to shorting all over again.

9. laputa

laputa

but Carlyle group is going to be ok right? Losing 670M (Carlyle Capital) looks OK for a group managing 75 Bln?

10. Don't worry. Bernanke, the galactically stupid academician, will use taxpayer money to allow all banks, funds, and fund of funds' to swap their toxic debt for minty fresh treasury notes, and all will be well.

Yeah right.

#10     Mar 13, 2008