This is powerful, brings back some feelings.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MRWSM, Jul 29, 2003.

1. MRWSM

MRWSM

2. Well you just stole 10 minutes from my life that I'll never get back.

None of it would seem true if it weren't for the Cello section sawing back and forth for the first 5 minutes, and then the Enya crap for the next 5 minutes.

Now let's see some REAL images of children in Afhganistan being killed, and Iraq. "This happened to you"? How the fuck do you know that I'm not of Afghan or Iraqi ancestry?

3. Perhaps if we didn't go around fucking up other countries and killing people around the world (and this is not a recent phenomenon, its more like habitual behavior), we need not fear any further 911s... the rest of the world sees something that our policymakers deny: there are real reasons why we are hated... and if our policymakers continue in the ways that they are are well-versed in, further 911s are not only possible, they are pretty much inevitable...

I say we don't touch North Korea for one... we can achieve our objectives through negotiation...

4. I say f*ck 'em. Let's call their bluff and see if they really use the nukes. That's put a little vinegar in their sushi.

5. there are real reasons why you are a idiot
    this post is as good as any, btw dr evil
    is goin down

6. TGregg

TGregg

ROFLMAO. That's hilarious. Thanks, I needed that.

:D :D :D

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes! A lot of people have already forgotten why we are in the Middle East. I want to catch those murderers and kill them. For me this is personal.:mad:

8. I'm curious how we negotiate with the North Koreans. They've already violated the Clinton payoff. Why would we ever trust them, even if it could be considered good policy to try to buy off pariah regimes. What would be a good outcome to this negotiation? They promise to behave? We already know inspections don't work. They work in secret and when they're ready and have pocketed whatever we give them, they announce that things have changed and they are no longer bound by the agreement. Been there, done that.

I would not be surprised if we took them out before the end of the year. We are pulling back our troops from the DMZ, getting them out of nuclear blast range. When a rogue state develops nukes and starts threatening us, we are perfectly entitled to launch a preemptive nuclear strike.

9. oh BULLSHIT!

your as harmless as a toothless heel hound..:mad:

your scared of your own shadow for christ sakes.. lol

#10     Jul 29, 2003