this is my last day posting in et

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indians set and charge their own sales tax on their reservations, and most don't have any. You didn't win any battle. There was no battle. There was you making a moron out of yourself by talking out of your ass and being incorrect, as you often are. I'm glad you're still around, it's entertaining to watch... Like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. :D

"Free thinker" is a good nick for you. Your "thinking" is "free" of any logic or deductive reasoning whatsoever. LOL!!!

#21     May 22, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, well done, Freethinker.

#22     May 22, 2011
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

Predictions of the end of the world by religious groups are as old as the hills. Rational folk do not pay any attention to this, even if they happen to have a faith or believe in the "
    sky-daddy" as you call it. You are starting to sound like a dried up old bitter fool.

#23     May 22, 2011
  4. http://tax.laws.com/state-tax/south-dakota-taxes

Consumers who buy products on Indian reservations are exempt from paying South Dakota sales taxes. Indian Reservations collect their own sales taxes, give the revenue to Pierre and are reimbursed according to the state population ratio of Native Americans to non-Native Americans within a county.

#24     May 22, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You've been had and now you sound bitter. lol

#25     May 22, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

Bitter about what? This sort of thing (predictions) is old hat going back 100's of years. Making light of a small misguided group of folks is easy. What is comical is how the MSM baits
    you clowns to even talk about this nonsense.

#26     May 22, 2011
  7. we were talking about the indians in south dakota not paying any taxes. i pointed out that since south dakota gets all of its tax from sales taxes and that there are no busineses on south dakota reservatations the indians must leave the reservation to buy staples and there for pay the same tax as every one else. that is all fact. i know all this because i live in south dakota and deal with indians from the res often.
    dont be a dumb ass. when you dont know what you are talking about stop digging deeper.

#27     May 22, 2011
  8. rational folk? i would bet that, due to the media coverage,this was the most talked about endtimes prediction ever.

#28     May 22, 2011
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

Anyone one with any degree of intelligence dismissed this as just another failed prediction. Paying any attention to it is irrational. The media is obviously hard up for something to report.

#29     May 22, 2011
  10. "The way to deal with superstition is not to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous" Henry Louis Mencken

#30     May 22, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.