this is my last day posting in et

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very good. We don't need a preacher of atheism. [​IMG]

#11     May 21, 2011
  2. I'm hoping this is a joke about the world ending stuff .I would hate to see you leave.You are a great poster and this site needs as many anti republicans as possible

If this is your last post I enjoyed reading your posts and wish you the best in the future .

#12     May 22, 2011

3. I second that, you kicked some nice ass into shape here. ....its going to be one sided and boring now. :( .

#13     May 22, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#14     May 22, 2011
  5. holy crap. im still here. never mind what i said about not coming back. its just that i have been listening to harold camping for years and he assured me that god indicated to him that his may 21st end time date was correct.why would god lie?
    i wonder what people whose lives were destroyed by this religious nut should do now? for instance i have heard of people selling everything and quitting their job and even murder and suicide.

Mom Tries to Kill Kids, Self, Before 'Tribulation'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Vj8-_jhFAA

#15     May 22, 2011
  6. Glad you are sticking around. You're one of the best punching bags around. LOL!!! My favorite "free thinker" moment was when you were talking about how Indans don't set their own taxes on reservations and got smacked up side the face by just about everyone on the site. Glad there's more of that entertainment to come. ROFL!!

#16     May 22, 2011
  7. i won that battle. i was correct. indians pay the same tax as any one else for their purchases. artful dodger is a good nick for you. you artfully dodge the facts.

#17     May 22, 2011

8. . :) . for a sec there ,you made me look stupid in front of Luke.

not to mention how the ''other guys '' must be feeling. :D .

#18     May 22, 2011
  9. can't say the same for ''i'll be back'' Arnie....he has a bastard child with his maid. :D .

#19     May 22, 2011
  10. i thought sure i would be raptured and working on one of those 72 virgins by today.
    oh well i am sure this will not faze believers at all. they will rationalize if just like your average cnbc guru with a wrong call. i wasnt wrong i was just early.

#20     May 22, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.