This is mind blowing

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Maverick74, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Amazing photos guys! Thanks

What is more amzing though is that the trade deficit of the US with China in 1986 was a mere 6 Billion and in 2000 was 84 billion, peaking in 2008 at 268 Billion, the same year the financial crisis hit. Coincidence? I don't think so.

The net transfer of wealth from US to China in this period is beyond comprehension, for products that had no edge whatsoever in development and manufacturing. Never in the history of the world there was such a wealth transfer allowed except in period of war.

Data source

#31     Jan 22, 2011
  2. Beautiful city, but I get the sad impression I'm looking at the transfer of wealth from the American people.

#32     Jan 22, 2011

3. Lol , you have to be kidding....right ? If you havent noticed those are steel and concrete structures there. many of those buildings have been designed and constructed with consultations from architects and engineers the world over. The OFO shaped building is awesome.

#33     Jan 22, 2011
  4. The net transfer of wealth from US to China?

It is the other way around. China got a pile of green paper which
    is worthless. Plus China got the polluted water, land and air.

Many Chinese people got cancer too due the polluted everything.

Americans enjoy all the products while leaving all the pollution in China.

How pathetic Hu Jintao is! Hu Jintao is just a piece of shit, big joke.

#34     Jan 22, 2011
  5. iprph90

iprph90

#35     Jan 22, 2011
  6. The dollar is not worthless, nobody forced the Chinese to get it and reality shows who got wealth. Maybe in China some will die from pollution but if things continue like this in US many will die from hunger.

#36     Jan 22, 2011
  7. LeeD

LeeD

Are you saying around noon? Looks like an evening to me with all the buildings lit up.

#37     Jan 22, 2011
  8. pupu

pupu

I like the first picture better

#38     Jan 22, 2011

9. dont feed the troll.

#39     Jan 22, 2011
  10. LeeD

LeeD

Dubai (more pictures)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]