this is like 1873, not 1929

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Mav88, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

You should take a look exactly where the profits from subprime derivatives went. Better yet, try taking a look at who owns the infrastructure nowdays.

You either get it or you don't. While you are trying to "get it" I honestly think you don't. Your world and your whole line of thinking revolves around your trading P&L. Step back from that for a second and think. What good is your ability to trade paper back and forth when you do not even have the slightest clue on how to provide food & water to yourself outside of the system that you have no control over.

#21     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Mecro

Mecro

They can do whatever they want, I can't stop the sheep who want to slaughtered.

People should read John D. Rockefellers memoirs. He does not have a problem admitting to this stuff, in fact, he is proud of it.

#22     Oct 17, 2008
  3. of coarse he is proud of it, anyone would be, playing with people's lives as if they're lab rats, he had the intelligence while others wouldn't go one step beyond their everyday stupidity

humans don't like to accept the fact that they are pathetic toys, and they get aggressive when anyone even goes near mentioning it

in so called developed countries like this country, people will most likely never wake up, some centuries ago, some smart person realized in order to keep people in a constant state of sleep, one has to keep them in a flow, all flows have waves and are not linear, natural waves are formed from cycles, hence cycles can transform an illusionary subject into one that seems completely realistic to the unconscious mind by creating an environment where the mind can float, therefore the idea of democracy, economic cycles and etc

these push and pulls, supply and contracts, republicans and democrats, are not self created realities, they are the cycles created for you to live in

#23     Oct 17, 2008
  4. Like the matrix, eh? Well explained. Of course there are natural cycles too, that have been there for all of time (as far as we're concerned), but that just serves to camouflage the unnaturally imposed ones.

#24     Oct 17, 2008
  5. Cutten

Cutten

Why not? Plenty of prior crashes and recessions have been like this one.

#25     Oct 17, 2008
  6. “For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,”

- David Rockefeller.

#26     Oct 17, 2008
  7. regardless of your intension, the above statement makes my post sound cheap by likening it to a fiction movie

I wasn't talking about the unknown or anything, what I stated is pretty obvious, and I am surprised that hardly anyone sees it when it is so clear, maybe because they haven't ever lived (not traveled) outside of their country, maybe that is why citizens who have lived oversees have a hard time getting a security clearance, the government just can't trust their trust in the government

yes, of course, human generated cycles will blend in with natural cycles

smart guys keep their girls by playing the push and pull game, those guys who constantly keep pulling the girl are seen as losers and dumped like shit, guys who keep pushing the girl away are seen as cocky arrogant bastards and the girl just gets tired of their constant abusive behavior. To some it's silly to have to act all the time, but that is the way nature flows, only a naive idiot would believe the famous american phrase; "you have to be yourself no matter what, if (s)he doesn't love me the way I am, I don't want her/him to love me" ... those are just rubbish childish nonsense they feed americans so they can always remain naive and express their true selves just like a baby, it makes controlling them that much easier

#27     Oct 17, 2008
  8. that is so awesome, I love the guy

#28     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Thing is, you can wake up all you want ...what are you going to do about it? Vote for Nader? Being aware of it is a step in right direction towards, I guess enlightenment for the sake of it. The question was posed to Chomsky, "is there a cabal at the center of control of our lives?" His response was, "its not so much a gang of multi-nationalists deliberately setting out to control us, its more of a tacit collusion, where their interests just agree so the agendas match to enrich themselves". Now, of course you (pl.) might reflexively think, "whats the difference?" Okay, then
    if that isn't it, it isn't a tacit collusion, then who or what is the cabal? The Bilderbergs? Are they thinking, "we can't do w/o service workers ...so? Love the wave thing though ...really. Let me add to that ...Debriefing.

#29     Oct 17, 2008
  10. write it on your resume

if you did understand the post, you would see that voting doesn't do shit

the least knowing these shit does is; stop you from wasting energy on arguing over who should win the fucking election

but in the end that is not the point, don't worry no one will get educated, no one will be like; what a pathetic entity i am, my life is someone else's game, let me rethink my trust in people who own my fucking worthless soul, no one, humans were the same crap even 5000 years ago

I hate stupid people, they are fucking boring and I find it interesting how intelligent people game the lives of dumb ass idiots, and again my posts are not trying to educate any moron just entertain me

#30     Oct 17, 2008