This is it gentlemen! Batten down the hatches!! Big moves ahead

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bond_trad3r, Feb 20, 2011.

1. ... for now, that is.

#71     Feb 25, 2011
  2. Can you guys imagine if sh!t went down in Saudi Arabia? Just in time for 2012.

If Saudi begins to fall, here is the trade: Food, Weapons, and Ammunition.

Anyway,
    whoever released that god damn rumor made millions!

Anyone know where that rumor came from??? I want to work near his desk!
    '

#72     Feb 25, 2011
  3. Which rumor: the 2012 rumor or the getting shot rumor? That getting shot rumor cost me. At the moment that news came out on CNBC, I was in a short position, only to watch my stock go shooting up. Not a nice thing to have happen to a new day trader.

In 2012 democracy will reign in all of the ME. I am 100% certain of this indisputable fact! Without any doubt, Ahmadinejad will join Netanyahu's efforts to fallatiate Obama! :D

#73     Feb 25, 2011
  4. Saudi has at least five years to go. Iran has bigger problems.

#74     Feb 26, 2011
  5. Where did the GADAFFI HAS BEEN SHOT rumor come from???
    THAT is how you make money.
    Genius stuff

#75     Feb 26, 2011

6. LOL, the actual story is not like this, you are just another Joe that try to look for free stuff in internet and dream you can make millions in the market (I doubt you even have any access to standard POR Bloomberg Professional, not even mention the "actual" class 1++ news)

#76     Feb 27, 2011
  7. ???

LOL sounds like you don't have a Bloomberg either since you couldn't answer the question.

Odds are there is no grand answer. It was some bored schmuck looking for easy $$$. A rumor is a rumor, not a piece of news. Same BS happens almost every day, though this one was genius.

I have a live news service, I wouldn't pay for a Bloomberg

#77     Feb 27, 2011
  8. Mr Cohen...thought the same.

ES

#78     Feb 27, 2011