This is it gentlemen! Batten down the hatches!! Big moves ahead

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bond_trad3r, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Short CAD. CAD is already down
    ca.finance.yahoo.com

Long USD.

Dow and S&P will be down. TSX will be up because of gold and oil, but will falter as the day progresses.

Watch the USD recovery tomorrow.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/US-Dollar-Rallies-and-Kiwi-fxcm-3118718581.html?x=0&.v=1

... and the CAD collapse.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined

"LOL" to you too. :)

#31     Feb 21, 2011
  2. AUDJPY weekly chart reveals what’s been happening since the crash and the ‘recovery’.

The smaller wedge that starts mid 2010 reveals a weakening trend despite the QE intervention.

This chart should not be ignored in my view.

#32     Feb 21, 2011
  3. #33     Feb 22, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

I agree. It was the canary in the coal mine in Aug. 2007

#34     Feb 22, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

#35     Feb 22, 2011
  6. I was responding to Bond_Traders belief that CAD was going up today. He wanted to go Long on CAD. This would have been the wrong trade today.

Some of you really need to calm down and stop taking things so seriously.

"You are clueless. Seriously, anyone who thinks shorting $CAN is the best trade they can find right now is a joke."

Futhermore, what on earth are you talking about? When did I claim that this was the best trade to find? Stop being an ass, please.

#36     Feb 22, 2011
  7. So you are an expert at reading the mkts as a whole? Yet you want to daytrade, something you know nothing about??

Why don't you take all that expert knowledge and apply it to LONGER time frames??? :confused:

#37     Feb 22, 2011
  8. I didn't say that I was an expert. I made the statement that a person can be an an expert without knowing anything about day trading. Day Trading is a short term play. You would make a very different choice if you were investing for the long term.

Furthermore, CAD, USD, TSX and DOW did exactly what I said it would do. CAD was down, USD was up. TSX was briefly up, but faltered. DOW was down all day.

What is wrong with you people? Why can't we disagree with each other in a civil manner. Why are you so desperate to be condescending. What incredibly childish behavior. Kindly grow up, or buzz off!

#38     Feb 22, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Quit posting idiotic ideas then about an impending "collapse" in $CAN when this is extremely unlikely. About being serious, I'm a professional trader, I do take things seriously. As a day trader, you'll likely see how many failed traders are around you having a lot of fun but don't have any ability to be serious about their job.

#39     Feb 22, 2011
  10. How many f-ing times are you going to edit, re-edit, add more, and re edit again??? Geez every time I go to respond there is more and more from yous. :D

Seriously, and hopefully this advice will stick.....the people who try and decipher the macro tends in different mkts tend to have a very hard time being successful at daytrading. So just focus on your task, daytrading.
    You are right, they are very different however you are giving off the vibe that you are some kind of macro expert (a cursory glance at your posts on here makes that clear).

Now you are saying you are not an expert....ok cool. It was hard to tell from your posts here. :)

#40     Feb 22, 2011