This is HUGE bull market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 30, 2006.

1. dac8555

dac8555

you timing is impeccable...thank you. I just went net short as all the major indicies broke their uptrend.

you being long reinforces my feeling that i wont be stopped out.

#31     Nov 1, 2006
  2. Funniest thread ever.

Especially the highly calculated "this is how it's going to be" statement of fact.

:D

#32     Nov 1, 2006
  3. Prepare 2 cover shorty

Another chump whos gonna lose money

#33     Nov 1, 2006
  4. There is only one chump in this thread. I think if we all voted on who is the chump you could finally win at SOMETHING!!!

#34     Nov 1, 2006
  5. So whats stocks have you traded recently, Mr. smarty pants? I'm all ears.

#35     Nov 1, 2006
  6. dac8555

dac8555

this "chump" more than likely has a bit more experience in this than you amigo. I do this stuff for a living...i would be willing to wager that you dont.

#36     Nov 1, 2006
  7. As I posted earlier, I only had to look at the title of this thread and I immediately knew who started it. You over-react to everything that occurs in the market. You have no strategy or system. You are a complete joke when it comes to predicting or trading. You really need to buy a mutual fund with your paltry dollars and stop trying to be a market prognosticator. You really suck at it.

#37     Nov 1, 2006
  8. dac8555

dac8555

in case anyone wantes to know how mr. genius is doing...here is a recap from today

hans -5%
    goog -2%
    tie -.3%
    aapl -2.3% (this is on my short list due to the inability to make a new high)
    chap -2.6%

HUGE bull market people...HUGE!!!

#38     Nov 1, 2006
  9. If I remember correctly he purchased hans near the 200 high before the 4:1 split for a nice 40% drop in equity. This is when he became the strategic "buy and hold" trader from the 500 per day daytrader.:D

#39     Nov 1, 2006
  10. options investigation is keepin' a lid on aapl. i bot some calls after report and was very pissed at my bad choice over goog. stock couldnt make a 1% day when goog shoot up 4%; that was a tale tell. day after i got out those calls went down to visit valhalla and never saw the lite again. stock wont go higher 'till those options issues are solved for good. may stay range bound tho...bouncin' from 77 to 80, stayin' in that option induced coma of the past 2 months.

#40     Nov 1, 2006