This is How You destroy World High Inflation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Visaria

Visaria

Bearice, what is a world prostitute?

Thanks for the entertainment btw, been ROFLMAO for a few mins :D .

#51     Apr 23, 2011
  2. Bearice mother?
    :confused:

#52     Apr 23, 2011
  3. It is over now. I have dug up/created 1 Billion graves worldwide for useless people. Today I had gone to the Graveyard for a good and noble cause/reason. I visited the graveyard after 20 years. Previously I had gone to Graveyard 20 years ago.

#53     Apr 23, 2011
  4. Sun, is the world prostitute.

#54     Apr 23, 2011
  5. YOu are a strange lady.

#55     Apr 23, 2011
  6. #56     Apr 23, 2011
  7. No question about it, beatrice is one crazy woman!

#57     Apr 23, 2011
  8. People who want free sex and sex with multiple people say that animals have free sex. But no law protects animals. Any animal can be killed by another animal anytime.

No law will protect people who want free sex. Anybody can kill these useless people anytime they want.

Law will protect only good people who are loyal to their partners and live a respected life in world society.

Animals never have AIDS and animals have sex with multiple partners. If human beings have sex with multiple partners they get AIDS.

This means God wants human beings to be loyal to their partner only and live a respected life. Animals are different story because animals live the most toughest and harsh life without any protection and without guaranteed food.

Learn from animals. Animals are better than useless people

I having been hearing the useless argument about free sex and animals for past 20 years so I have to an end to this useless argument once and for all.

Think about it. Rest in Peace.

#59     Apr 28, 2011
  9. I'm sure there at least 2 billion useless people.

#60     Apr 28, 2011