This is How You destroy World High Inflation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I have forwarded the information here to some high profile people and reputed media. When the information appears in front of the world everybody will know Bearice's true worth.

#21     Apr 18, 2011
  2. AK100

AK100

I think we all know your true worth Beatrice.

It's f*** all.

#22     Apr 18, 2011
  3. If world people do not listen to Bearice, the whole world will be f***** up (god's rule/law).

#23     Apr 18, 2011
  4. #24     Apr 18, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

it's not crap. it's a starting point for a discussion.

#25     Apr 18, 2011
  6. Marc Faber has replied to me saying "the information you provide is fine".

Fine means high quality, excellent....

#26     Apr 18, 2011
  7. You are wrong.

#27     Apr 18, 2011
  8. Bearice,

I've given you a clue to earn trillion dollars.

#28     Apr 18, 2011
  9. RewriteQuran, I do not know what is insider's trading and HFT. I will be happy when you earn $ 1 Trillion from my information and statements.

#29     Apr 18, 2011
  10. olias

olias

You're a sick man. I haven't ignored you up to now, through all your stupid posts. You should have sympathy for women who feel they have to resort to prostitution. You think they do that because they enjoy it? And they enjoy the social stigma? Homosexuals aren't hurting you whatsoever, but you want them killed?

Seriously you disgust the hell out of me. I hope you have the ability to look yourself in the mirror and see that maybe you have some fucked up ways of thinking, and the ability to change. I won't find out though because you're going on ignore. I think you're a lost cause.

#30     Apr 18, 2011