This is how I made my money. (Detailed methods reveiled)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by e121c, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Or post them to twitter, facebook, linkedin, and every other site that can be linked to those from a live feed like iBroker.

iBroker is the only app that I know of that does this.

#51     Apr 9, 2012
  2. e121c,
    I have never understood the level of jealously and the amount of misinformed people on this board. I'm a very infrequent poster, but I just had to make an exception and thank you for sharing as this was an interesting post. I would advise that you stop wasting your time responding to these uninformed, zero real experience schmoes who are trying to find kinks in what you say. It's so not worth your time...especially if what you claim is true.

#52     Apr 9, 2012
  3. d08

d08

Why would he? it took just seconds to backtest what he said. He wasn't dishonest if his claims of trading real money for that period were true, he would've made money on that strategy and nicely so.
    Yet, sooner or later he'll see the flaws of this methodology.

#53     Apr 9, 2012
  4. e121c

e121c

Thank you, I appreciate it.

#54     Apr 11, 2012
  5. e121c

e121c

Finally something we can both agree on D08 haha, that's what I have been saying this whole time and even mentioned on my original post. I traded this way because i saw a trend from 07 08 and made money 09 10, this strategy NO longer works ! i trade differently now, but i still find trends like this one but with different executions!

#55     Apr 11, 2012