This is how I made my money. (Detailed methods reveiled)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by e121c, Apr 5, 2012.

1. e121c

e121c

No, I bought a humble little house in So. Cal. the excel worksheet I made was only for 10,000 shares. I bought more than that in reality. Did not make a fortune, but it was enough to get me going in life.

#11     Apr 5, 2012
  2. e121c

e121c

Maybe! but I found out that you don't necessary have to chart or use technicals to make money in this market. I am running another strategy atm on the ES market, its not the same strategy, but its something along the lines of and its been making money for the past 2 years as well!

#12     Apr 5, 2012
  3. e121c

e121c

I've ran this many times with BOA, Wellsfargo, and JPM. But the results aren't as consistent as C. So I stuck with C for the longest time.

#13     Apr 5, 2012
  4. Don't need to read any of the rest of this drivel. 3 years here and this is what you come up with? Seriously?

This method is not profitable, pure and simple. I don't even have to backtest it because it's purely idiotic to expect buying and selling short simultaneously will ever turn a profit after commissions and slippage. This is a pure farce, and won't ever work in real life. Laughably simplistic and I don't have to look at the fake results to know it's neither tradeable nor is it profitable.

#14     Apr 5, 2012
  5. e121c

e121c

This method is laughably simplistic, and I do laugh, all the way to the bank haha. Like I said, till this day I cannot give you a straight forward answer as to why this works, but then again, all trading is done in speculation. I have made money this way, and I don't really have any reason to lie haha. peace.

P.S. theres only 2 round trip trades per day for this method. Commissions does eat into my profits, but not enough to matter significantly.

#15     Apr 5, 2012
  6. But <b>you are lying</b>. Supplying forged backtests as live trading results. There is no way that method works in reality.

#16     Apr 5, 2012
  7. e121c

e121c

haha my friend. Im not trying to sell you anything here buddy. And from the way I talk, anyone can see that I am not really trolling either. I just want to make a statement about how I made my money and to inspire and encourage other struggling traders. if you have more detailed questions about how i execute these trades, I would be more than happy to answer them to you in detail as well, stop hating man hahah

#17     Apr 5, 2012
  8. I dislike it when people present their backtests as their actual results.

Send me one of your monthly statements where you have done this, because this is purely fraud at this point since you've misrepresented your backtest as live results.

#18     Apr 5, 2012
  9. e121c

e121c

I won't be sending out any personal statements, I don't need my ego stroked or prove anything to anyone. I am simply making a statement. I already mentioned in my post that the actual results will very a little bit from the backtesting chart i presented due to commissions and spreads on the OPEN and CLOSE. But if you are really interested into finding out more, you are more than welcome to PM privately and I can explain in detail, but I really don't understand what all this hating is for my friend haha chill out buddy.

#19     Apr 5, 2012
  10. If you backtest this on ES at certain times in the past showed premarket runups and intraday rundowns like clockwork for EXTENDED periods. I am not surprised then C could have had the same behaviour.

Is this a robust strategy, probably not, because the equity curve showed also period of opposite. If this guy made money it is obviously because of luck, no need to get worked up about it.

#20     Apr 5, 2012