This is getting ugly

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Chood

Chood

In this rout? Who needs to? By the way, lindq was the only ETer to pick up correctly on the prescience of my chat humor several months ago about Wall Street help wanteds (travel agents, summons servers, etc). I figure he’s been killin it.

#21     Jan 17, 2008
  2. balda

balda

I think market needs to bounce to give hope to all trapped longs and than slap them one more time.

#22     Jan 17, 2008
  3. Yes, the 4.1 RISE WAS BULLSHIT. Any fool knows its triple if not more. But then again......

BUY MORE DEBT!

#23     Jan 17, 2008
  4. Me too. I hope the market goes to hell.

These banks don't mind reprocessing cars, throwing people out of houses, harassing people about late credit card payments but when shit hits the fan for them they expect to be bailed out. Well fuck them. I want to see those bankers selling Apples in the streets. Its about time they got what is coming to them. Dirty crooks.

John

#24     Jan 17, 2008
  5. :eek:

#25     Jan 17, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Best post ever.

My thoughts exactly.

#26     Jan 17, 2008
  7. mokwit

mokwit

Could't agree more - I saw how these incompetent jerks called loans and forced businesses into recievership last time, all without interrupting their golf afternoons. If your account goes into negative equity does your broker let you buy time until you can sort something out? Nope, he just dumps it into the market - if they had been forced to mark to reality they would all be bankrupt and on the streets where they belong. They are benefitting from a full blown moral hazard banking system. O'Neal, Prince made millions from presiding over lossses in the billions.

#27     Jan 17, 2008