This is getting scary

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HolyGrail, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Nothing but green on every single stock I own. I hate to put trailing stops on these suckers but I almost have to do so. Something has got to give, I'm not that good of a stock picker.

2. been this way for 4 years imo

I love 100% up room to go with ZERO RISK$$$

3. No reason to be scared, Just keep a reasonalble stop. You can always get back in.

4. Normally I have 2 or three out of 15 that are in the red at any one time during a bull market. I can't recall ever being all green even in the 90's.

5. Eqt is right. Just jump on the asset inflation train.

6. S2007S

S2007S

closing at intraday highs. As Eqtrader says 100% room to go up without a problem, nothing can stop this market. Just invest in any ETF or mutual fund walk away and come back in 2008, you will be up at least 18%. There is no risk involved, remember that. Buy any 5-10 point dip in the nasdaq and 15-25 point in the Dow, you will make money no matter what.

7. Bowgett

Bowgett

Today:

Equities: Up
    Oil: Up
    Gold: Up
    Rates: Up

what a cool day top be long.

8. the amazing part is this is a worldwide phenomenon. across all markets and asset classes...

we will have to use wheelbarrows soon to carry our money to the store to buy a loaf of bread. the us peso.

9. S2007S

S2007S

very true,

Not many people see this.

10. Hmmm. Wheelbarrows full of money. Wasn't that image from pre-Nazi Germany in the 20's?

#10     Jan 12, 2007