This is exactly how things are going to Play out, inside USA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chiqou, Nov 26, 2009.

1. I have read the entire Bible multiple times and am very very familiar with it. I asked you where you get your unbased rantings. Your concept of a response to valid questions is insults.

I responded to your post out of knowledge that you were unfounded. You point to a website, because you have no clue.

#51     Nov 27, 2009
  2. jprad

jprad

Look in the mirror, Sparky.

I ain't the one leaping to conclusions based solely on my personal bias against something.

I also don't listen to pundits pushing conventional wisdom.

Like, for example, the assholes who've been screaming about global warming based on the "science" coming out of the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit.

#52     Nov 27, 2009
  3. LOL!

#53     Nov 27, 2009
  4. jprad

jprad

This crap didn't happen overnight. The entire world has known for decades that the US has been overspending.

The idea that the Chinese are blameless in this mess is absurd. They took the easy way out because without a peg it would have revealed the true cost of both finished goods as well as their labor. The result is that they would have had to put more effort into developing their own economy, raising the standard of living, etc.

Now that the jig is up it's going to be a hell of a lot more painful for them to do what they should have started years ago.

#54     Nov 27, 2009
  5. currency/strength... this combination is an oxymoron

#55     Nov 27, 2009
  6. jprad

jprad

The only thing that sucks is that with the carbon tax dead the Dems are going to push harder for their other spectacular piece of brain damage -- healthcare...

#57     Nov 27, 2009
  7. Chiqou

Chiqou

What's wrong, you can't come up with your own arguments so you latch up on simple insults from others.

You are a weak individual TraderZones. If you are American and I would bet 10 k you are.

You ain't got much time till fiscal outcome of wars and overspending bits you in the ass.

Go ahead laugh and call people idiots while you can

#58     Nov 27, 2009
  8. OP is Cold/Jasonn/C-kid.

A leopard can change his username, but not his spots.

#59     Nov 27, 2009
  9. Yes, he is. He always sends me an empty PM.

Somehow, he seems to feel contentment in being a 4-year old mental midget.

#60     Nov 27, 2009