This Is A Suckers Rally

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edge666, Mar 14, 2009.

1. We have made some improvements over last one year. Now more and more people are disbelieving rallies. Last few times we had more bottom callers, now we have more suspicion. Of course it does not mean that a true rally is underway, but probably closer than farther away.

#11     Mar 14, 2009
  2. This may go down in history as a dead cat bounce in the most classical terms.

#12     Mar 14, 2009

3. LOL

Instead of being the suck who loses money you should learn how to actually trade play the market,
    and so make money from this.

The last 600points was 1 of the the easiest buy trades for a long time.. :D :cool: :p

#13     Mar 14, 2009
  4. edge666

#14     Mar 15, 2009
  5. Syprik

Syprik

So post count and length of ET membership is directly correlated to market intuition? Wow, learn something new everyday here.

#15     Mar 15, 2009
  6. I agree... I would not just use technicals either... staying very close to the news this week and seeing how things go. Interesting to see how the economic news pans out this week. I think too many people got way too excited with this slight jump in retail sales. Let's be honest here, everyone is shopping for the lowest priced goods, and in return will affect the margins of these companies during earnings season. Consumers continue to strap their discretionary spending. Some of these retailers are selling things at 70% off.

#16     Mar 15, 2009
  7. funny

#17     Mar 15, 2009