This guy was asking $200,000 for his trading system!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by manz66, Jan 22, 2004.

1. manz66

manz66

2. rgelite

rgelite

Gee whiz :eek: I'd pay him :) almost that much :p for the cool looking globe graphic. :D

3. rgelite

rgelite

Ya know, there's something else... this clown is lucky he got 0 (zero) bids by expiration. Someone with $200K to drop like that will probably have the means to drop this guy into a hole when the "system" doesn't pay off. I don't think it would matter how many PayPal accounts he tries to hide behind. :cool:

4. manz66

manz66

I agree with you bro. :cool:

5. Mecro

Mecro

I think that auction has been goin on since summer and he has yet to find a sucker to pay anything for it.

It used to be a million.

6. Turok

Turok

If you continue clicking on the "this item has been relisted" link at the top of the page you will see that he continued raising the price each week (with a note as such near the bottom of the listing) until finally at $650,000 he took it off the market because it was "no longer available".

JB

7. was that he won't pay the shipping!
    If anyone wants to pay me 200k for any of my programs - FREE SHIPPING! That's a PROMISE from me to you.

8. Market prices (all markets) are determined by the orbital path of rotating 3 dimensional spherical objects. The size of the object, and the price at which the orbital path will begin and end is easy to determine days, months and years in the future, with no subjectivity whatsoever.

ROFL :D

9. copa8

copa8

i knew there was some outside interference/influence that caused the mars rover spirit to malfunction! someones has been using the "3-d globe scalper" again! :p

10. lindq

lindq

But he will take a credit card for the 200K. Just think of the free mileage!

#10     Jan 23, 2004