This guy should have a street named after him

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 15, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

O"ne of the dumbest responses i have ever seen from you, first the father as well as other people heard screaming from the barn, second you have the daughter as a witness, third, you have the "so called murderer" admitting exactly what happened to the cops and everyone else.....

It is really fucking disgusting that anyone would try to find even a remote area of reasonable doubt in a case where it is so blatantly obvious that a pedophile who was raping a kid got exactly what he deserved.....

#11     Jun 18, 2012
  2. Hi Max, your response is pretty disappointing.

I clearly said I am not defending CNN's slant, just examining it.

But as you pointed out, everyone heard screaming, a detail I missed. You could have calmly pointed that out in your first response to my post.

However, you ignored my reasonable question: should Gonzales be investigated? Every crime, whether it is resolved with self defense or not, should be investigated because it can bring new insight to other investigations. I agree that the father should not be charged, but I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether or not there should be an investigation of the crime. The crime I am referring to is the attack on the child. Perhaps by investigating this crime, they can uncover more attacks from Gonzales or find out what circumstance lead Gonzales to believe he could commit this crime and warn other parents about vulnerabilities they may not notice.

I never referred to the father as a murderer. Did you realize you made that part up and then put it in quotations yourself?

#12     Jun 18, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Like I said, you know all the particulars of the incident.

#13     Jun 18, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed I do, I looked at it all, as did everyone else, and the story is quite obvious to any rational person......

you are now trying to defend a fucking child rapist.....

Ricter this is some seriously demented shit on your behalf..... I dont know why you are arguing about this.....

#14     Jun 18, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

What's "seriously" (lol) demented is that you can't separate the righteousness of putting down a pedophile caught in the act (which I agree with), from the idea that CNN used both "alleged" to describe the pedophile AND the father in their front page reporting of the incident. The moron you quoted in the op went off on some talking head on CNN, as I also pointed out.

#15     Jun 18, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=us/2012/06/12/khou-dad-kills-daughters-alleged-attacker.khou" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=us/2012/06/12/khou-dad-kills-daughters-alleged-attacker.khou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

#16     Jun 18, 2012
  7. Hi Ricter, the way you train a kitten to not bite or scratch when playing is to immediately disengage, or even leave the room when their behavior is offensive. I think you need to train Max this way. Since he refuses to engage in the more logical points of discussing this crime (at this point I am not sure if he wanted to discuss the article or if he wanted everyone to just chime in to agree with him, which we all so far have agreed with him that the father did nothing wrong), you should not bother to respond to him anymore regarding this subject.

#17     Jun 18, 2012
  8. jem

jem

Upon contemplation... I realize my reaction is for all victims... I am amazed there are not far more dead molester priests.

The idea of taking away a child's childhood like that, is just beyond words for me.

#18     Jun 18, 2012
  9. One would have thought you'd advise the dad to seek whatever comfort he might find in prayer , Jem.

#19     Jun 18, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Ouch.

But what was that old line? "I don't tell men what to say when they talk to their god, I only arrange the meeting."

: )

#20     Jun 18, 2012