This guy says futures are a failure

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by SoesWasBetter, Jan 1, 2018.

1. johnarb

johnarb

I do apologize. I overreacted to your post as the cryptos owners here get attacked constantly. No excuses, and I'll be more aware of the posters before I respond next time.

#81     Jan 15, 2018
    BONECRUSHER likes this.
  2. Actually I think you are correct in this although you say it "tongue in cheek". I have been reading and posting in bitcoin related threads at ET for quite a while now and I don't think I have seen a single ET convert. I think I will just quit getting involved with those who just want to have fun with us every time Bitcoin has a 40% drop.

If you are successful doing what you are doing then keep on doing it and hope the world financial system holds together for the rest of your life so you don't need a bitcoin.

#82     Jan 16, 2018
  3. If you think you'll be saved from a finny Armageddon by a stinkcoin, you're delusional.

But, and there always a but, if there are enough of you , you might get to trade 100 BTC for a loaf of bread.

#83     Jan 16, 2018
  4. This twaddle is looking more and more like the penny stock cons of old.

Look at the pirce action this week, in 100's of cons

Been saying that all along. Just a scam.

But who knows, maybe a few float to the surface as winners. 99% wont.

#84     Jan 16, 2018
  5. henry76

henry76

To be fair Illini I was a Bitcoin proponent earlier in (2017), it's only since you started saying things like "hasn't even started upward slope" at around what 16 , 18 grand, that I told you that you were talking nonsense, ok maybe I should have told you earlier, (me and ya Mother's midwife) , but I hadn't come across you till then.

#85     Jan 16, 2018
  6. I wanred that hodling would fcuk you in the .....

#86     Jan 16, 2018
  7. Man, you guys will never get it. This is the Wild West. You think I did not expect this? When something goes from 5K in October to 20K in December it is super over extended and severe retracements are required. I want to see the price at the end of 2022 in five years. I am a holder and day to day price action is meaningless to me. Then we will see if @henry76 is correct in that I speak nonsense.

#87     Jan 16, 2018
  8. sss12

sss12

I believe in the block chain technology and by extension even crypto.
    Why one would hold an early generation version (of anything) for 5 years is beyond me.
    My holdings in this regard are companies in this arena where hopefully the management will adapt moving forward, not hold a instrument that has already been improved on.

#88     Jan 16, 2018
  9. henry76

henry76

Price was actually around 17 /18,000 when you said this

#89     Jan 16, 2018
  10. henry76

henry76

P.S. Illini has a job lot of t shirts going cheap if anyones interested

#90     Jan 16, 2018