This guy is an unknown prophet! Check out his calls are spot on!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by triggertrader, Jul 31, 2017.

1. It not only went up, it went up 10% in one month and Verizon went up 11% in only 10 days. For companies this large that's a huge move and a way to make some great money safely. What calls have you made?

#11     Aug 1, 2017
  2. Who the hell cares what you trade? As long as you're right you will make money. You make no sense.

#12     Aug 1, 2017
  3. JackRab

JackRab

#13     Aug 1, 2017
  4. Prob the wifey

#14     Aug 2, 2017
  5. Humpy

Humpy

Amazon is BIG in the UK too.
    Does he only predict 1 trade a month Trigger ?

#15     Aug 20, 2017
    triggertrader likes this.
  6. ironchef

ironchef

I always enjoyed reading your very insightful posts.

If he is and not disclosing then he is dishonest and we should disregard the OP.

If he isn't then I appreciate him offering an opinion on trading/investing and you offering counter arguments. That is what makes this site so useful to me. In that case please give him a chance to argue his points so maybe I can learn something.

Regards,

#16     Aug 20, 2017
  7. It doesn't look like it. He seems to predict a lot of other things as well. He was prophetic predicting the republican nomination and presidential election as well and also explained why. The best thing to do would be subscribe to his channel.

#17     Oct 2, 2017
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Does he do sports predictions too ?

For example, can he tell me which teams will make the NFL playoffs, college football playoffs and the winning horse in the next Breeders Cup Classic.

#18     Oct 2, 2017
  9. hajimow

hajimow

I have seen those who are in Food stamps buy food (like chips, potatoe,....) using their food stamp and then return them!!! and get cash and then go and buy whatever they wish. Cigarettes, alcohol, big screen TV,..... So basically they can launder their food stamp and buy stuff from Amazon. All things said, Walmart knows how to compete with AMZN and their online and pick up in store system works great.

#19     Oct 2, 2017
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Alabama
    Clemson
    Penn State
    Oklahoma

#20     Oct 2, 2017