This girl is SMOKING HOT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Div_Arb, Aug 19, 2008.

1. #11     Aug 20, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Kallur Twins!

#12     Aug 20, 2008
  3. If you're going to hold up the use of the English language as art lets include the greatest practisionor of it in history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_be,_or_not_to_be

I love the use of "mortal coil" to describe the body as being nothing more than an insubstantial coil enveloping the more substantive spirit.

#13     Aug 20, 2008
  4. That brunette in the top photo is amazing.

#14     Aug 20, 2008
  5. She is the same as the BLONDE (Susanna)
    She (Jenny) simply colored her hair darker.
    They are TWINS!
    :D

#15     Aug 20, 2008
  6. They are 27 year old TWINS whose father Anders was a member of the great NY Islanders ice hockey team that won the Stanley Cup 4 TIMES in a row in the early 80's.

#16     Aug 20, 2008
  7. But the Brunette looks better to my eyes...maybe I just like Brunettes better, but her face looks more pleasing.

The blonde is not ugly by any means.

Oh, Red Wings and Gordie Howe/Steve Yzerman FTW!!!!!!

#17     Aug 20, 2008
  8. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE???!! :mad: :mad:

This Russian Olympic woman was denied to be included in her team photo ... because of her looks!!

What the hell is this world coming to if looks are are more important than performance ?????? :mad: :mad:

Organizer denied any wrong doing, but admited they "took issue with her lower abs being too out of shape".......

give me a break!!

http://lh6.ggpht.com/fisherwy/SBM-E...sian woman Natalya M belly fat picture[3].jpg

#18     Aug 20, 2008
  9. There is a saying

No matter what a woman does, in the end the only thing that will be noticed or remembered is what she looks like

So true - but nothing wrong with that!

#19     Aug 21, 2008
  10. #20     Aug 21, 2008