This drives me crazy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qdz, Nov 14, 2002.

1. qdz

qdz

Thanks.

I know, I will never trade future before I can make profit consistently on stocks or stock options, and have large capital for trading.

So far it turned out I cannot swing trade stock options to work around the PDT rules. As I said many time, I need to take profit and cut loss like a true day trader. This is exactly because I have small capitals for trading.

#11     Nov 14, 2002
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That's unlikely to happen until you learn how to manage your emotions in general and your anger specifically.

--Db

#12     Nov 14, 2002
  3. qdz

qdz

You challenge me. I happen to like to be challenged. You had heard and will hear my words. That is, not a dime of business from me will go into futures, especially including SSF.

#13     Nov 14, 2002
  4. "aphie" is still around and has 4.2k of his 5k and breaking even right now.

#14     Nov 14, 2002
  5. qdz, i have said all along that the PDT rules screws you up even swingtrading but obviously to a lesser extent than pure daytrading.

check out margo's trading journal. why don't you consider doing something along those lines? just a thot..

#15     Nov 14, 2002

6. congrats aphie, what are you trading?

#16     Nov 14, 2002
  7. Do SSFs fall under the PDT rule as of this point in time? If not, why not trade SSFs? Commissions at IB are the same as stock transactions (for 100 shares).

Carl

#17     Nov 14, 2002
  8. Nothing probably, which explains the breakeven comment from earlier.

#18     Nov 14, 2002
  9. No, they don't. At least not yet :(

#19     Nov 14, 2002
  10. Reminds me of that daytrader who went postal in his office a few years ago.

#20     Nov 14, 2002