This drives me crazy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qdz, Nov 14, 2002.

1. qdz

qdz

I am going to be killed. Look at this market. Why can I play with PDT margin rules crippling me like nuts.

I am really angry now. I want to retaliate when I lose all

2. huh? what are you saying????

3. 0008

lose all?:confused:

what are you trading?

4. I'm sorry to hear that you're upset. I know it isn't a pleasant feeling to feel the way you do. I hope you feel better.

cheers,
    Andy

5. Minime

Minime

This might explain his stability a little better. This is his recommendation on IB in the broker section:

* No advance notification on policy changes. * Terrible attitude, "It's all your fault". * Not sure about the security of its trade platform, electric content delivery, and privancy protection. * Customer agreements/SPIC give no guarantee to claim loss incurred by security issues. * Not sure about its finanical stability (like many other firms).
    Overall, you will be trading within a "MATRIX".
    qdz

He's not sure about anything, but has a negative opinion anyway.

:mad:

6. qdz

qdz

I am so glad you bring IB up as a target for my angry temper right now. This is not a trustworthy broker. You are right I am not sure about IB or market manipulators at all . What I am sure about is that I need to take profit and cut loss intraday with no restriction.

:p

7. I told you you can't daytrade <25K.

what about daily's??

8. Just daytrade the futures. No PDT rules.

9. tech that's a SURE way for him to blow the rest of his account. i don't think new traders should trade futures imo. look what happened to aphie

10. Why not? If he blows out his account it will be IB's fault, not his.

#10     Nov 14, 2002