"This doesnt make sense" in chatrooms

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mute9003, Nov 18, 2021.

1. mute9003

mute9003

How did you learn that?
    Can you recommend a book or a youtube channel to learn how to breakmdown the chart like that?
    Thats what im trying to get..
    When i look at s chart theres a blank space..
    When you look at the chart your brain sees all that info.
    Or maybe better.. in what order should i learn the chart analysis so it makes sense.

#31     Nov 22, 2021
  2. themickey

themickey

Looking on the surface (can't be bothered looking into the history of this company) this stock appears being manipulated down, not because they wish to offload, but to accumulate.
    I'm guessing this will have a nice rebound shortly, but one would have to be prepared to sit it out until it happens.
    The opening large volume, often you will see that repeat near close of day if the stock is showing signs of strength.
    Maybe stock is being considered a takeover.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    #32     Nov 22, 2021
  3. volpri

volpri

Your two posts sound kinda like Ted Warren Modus Operandi.

#33     Nov 22, 2021
    themickey likes this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

What's that tell you?

#34     Nov 22, 2021
  5. themickey

themickey

When a stock has my financial interest, I'll deep dive into past announcements and news to attempt to get an idea if Co. is going bust or if there is possible potential for a recovery/buyout.
    I notice 5 years ago price on chart indicates near $5k, probably been a bunch of share splits/consolidations for it to be at $2 now, that's one hell of a fall. Ordinarily I would write off anything which has fallen this much, my benchmark is > 7x share price fall it becomes a cot case.
    There may be hope with this Co. but I don't like the way it keeps getting hammered down, dangerous stock. :)

#35     Nov 22, 2021
  6. mute9003

mute9003

in dpw case. He was buying shares for months
    and made sure everyone sees that he bought
    Last week he pamped really hard to wait for monday 6am conference call that something magicall will be revealed.
    monday he revealed that he is planning a split into 2 companies one for mining and one for acquisitions.
    Bitnile is one of the companies...
    And stock went limp
    Everyone was like wtf. Then im assuming shorts took advantage of that limp mode and went at it in the morning.

Most of the chatrooms were waiting for that 10 dollar pump that they see in the past.
    And ault was probably hoping for that also
    But dpw is really sus in the past so nobody jumped in on the pamp and it failed...

That is what i gathered so far...Not sure if i got the right idea or not

#36     Nov 22, 2021
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

SNAP?
    :cool:

#37     Nov 22, 2021
  8. maxinger

maxinger

To earn $$$$,
    you have to decide whether

- to press the BUY or SELL button first
    (you press the wrong sequence and you will be in trouble)
    - when to press it,
    - or don't press it at all.

Be careful of the chatrooms. It might contaminate your mind.
    Do your own analysis and don't depend on the chat rooms.

#38     Nov 22, 2021