This correction - A pick under the hood

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qlai, Dec 22, 2018.

1. qlai

qlai

KevMo and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. Oil is starting to look good... How much lower can it really go ?

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. S2007S

S2007S

I'm adding some longs this week on oil.... looking at GUSH and UWT. Think they are good for at least a10-20% bounce!!!

Stockolio likes this.
  4. fube

fube

At this point, it's seeming like... really low... Really no way to know, but oil never ceases to surprise.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  5. Oh boy.
    Famous last words.

6. At 35 WTI is money, you cannot lose no way. Obviously putting equities will yield higher results at the moment, but your saying if WTI hits 35 range within 2 months, its not a guarantee ? 35 is the break even

Please let me know how low you think it'll go

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. R123

R123

Trade very small, in market like this there maybe no supports or minimums. True you can point out logical bottoms, but a lot of other $ need to step in with you, or you may buy the new high going forward.

8. First you said “Oil is looking good. How much lower can it go”?

Then you make an argument using a price that’s 22% below the market right now.

So there’s your answer. It can easily go down another 22% or more.
    There’s no such thing as “guaranteed” in trading (unless you’re a co-located HFT server frontrunning incoming orders. But the SEC doesn’t seem to mind that)

9. themickey

themickey

10. Chewy

Chewy

I dont have a chart. but from my poor memory it seems to me oil went down from $125 crashed down to like $25 a year or so ago. and then went up to like 75 and now going back down below 50.

Oil is too wild for my taste. I hear it is great place to make money if correct or get bankrupted if wrong real quick. hahaha. I got my crystal ball dirty and can not see the future very clearly any more. hahaha. oil scares the hell out of me.

I have to think about it a few months then tell what happened after it happens. so far that works better for me with oil.

#10     Dec 22, 2018