This cannot be real, please tell me this is fake.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Although the Justice Department has extended the deadline for America’s hotels to comply with regulations regarding handicap access to swimming pools, new Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines are already being applied at miniature golf courses, driving ranges, amusement parks, shooting ranges and saunas.

Among the provisions in the "Revised ADA Standards for Accessible Design," which went into effect on March 15, is one requiring businesses to allow miniature horses on their premises as guide animals for the disabled. Another limits the height of slopes on miniature golf holes.

“Some individuals with disabilities have traveled by train and have flown commercially with their miniature horses,” the Justice Department notes.

“Similar to dogs, miniature horses can be trained through behavioral reinforcement to be ‘housebroken,’” it adds

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[​IMG]

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/new...lf-holes-require-businesses-admit-mini-horses

2. In-line with Liberal mindset... "everybody is entitled to everything".

3. so you're telling me i gotta ride a bus with a damn horse! because of someones religous beliefs?!?!??! wtf is going on in america???

4. jem

jem

I remember traveling through central american on buses with chickens and all sorts of animals.

I remember being amazed at the corruption level of political officials.

I remember thinking the govt does everything around here (and does it poorly) because other than farming and fishing in cooperatives nothing else seems to be going on.

I thought they were on the journey up to us in standard of living and culture (up is my value judgment). I was wrong. We were on the way down.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Unless you're wealthy.

6. Not that you "gotta".... but if you want to, the Libtards will make sure you GET to... after all, "EVERYTHING is your right".

7. are we headed here?

[​IMG]

8. with the corollary of "everybody is entitled to everything of yours"

Because if you have it and they don't, it's obvious that you didn't earn it HONESTLY.