This bull mkt ends with China's bubble

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Sep 24, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

And HNW individuals spend the bulk of their wealth on luxury imports.

#31     Sep 25, 2007
  2. Now it's China again. I thought the credit crunch was going to sink this market? Why is China needed again now?

#32     Sep 25, 2007
  3. The Credit crunch has stopped the bull market. The Markets have traded sideways since the credit/housing crunch hit. The housing impact will continue and escalate in the coming months.
    Whether the Bull market resumes I do not know but I am taking various positions to the downside and I am TRADING accordingly. I see the markets in no trend and trading sideways for the next several months.

China will continue to Rally until that trend is broken.

The US economy and Financial Markets are teetering on whether we slide into Recession.

#33     Sep 25, 2007
  4. Correct. However, China markets will STOP rallying when weak demand from the USA forces them to either lower production or to lower prices....or both.
    That will signal the end of the bubble.

#34     Sep 25, 2007
  5. bluud

bluud

And the sign of beast is that there will be no bubble, it will continue to go up, up and up forever and ever.

so buy buy buy!

#35     Sep 25, 2007
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Inflation.

#36     Sep 25, 2007
  7. Whos the crybaby now? Not the bulls.

#37     Sep 26, 2007
  8. I could not remember where I'd posted this... so it took me awhile to work it out...

Here's the thing, I don't see how your reply applies to what I wrote:
    <b>"When a CEO in the US is paid $600,000,000, is that cost passed on to consumers?

That same $600,000,000 could be divided up among 60,000 workers with each of them getting an extra $10,000 a year.

What is the difference between the $600,000,000 going to the CEO and going to the workers under the CEO? "</b>

Isn't 600 million the same one way or the other?

#38     Sep 26, 2007