This bubble is rediculous!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 20, 2006.

1. It can't be the top, Bush is talking right now, going to cut all taxes to $0.00 and make them permanent! also raising min wage to $50/hr.. Going to send everyone their own printing press, paper and ink. stock market going to 100,000!!!

#11     Dec 20, 2006
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

Top is here...this is why I can tell everyone my signals and still make money...no one will listen.

When a husband talks in a forest, and no one listens, is he still wrong?

:p

#12     Dec 20, 2006
  3. S2007S

S2007S

your probably right. Seems like there is no fear in this market. All markets last night rebounded. One day selloff = buy.

#13     Dec 20, 2006
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

Since 1960, this is the longest strech that we had without a down-up-down pattern. I say today, we will have that pattern finally. This is 46 years of history.

#14     Dec 20, 2006
  5. bgp

bgp

i am neither a bear nor bull nor democrat or republican but an independent!

quote from:bgp

remember that.

#15     Dec 20, 2006
  6. For it to be REdiculous, first it would have to have been diculous before.

#16     Dec 20, 2006
  7. Put your prediction into context. Are you talking 2000 meltdown or a nice 7-10% correction?

Equities are just reverting to historical normal returns. The indexes have been dead money for the last 6 years. We have moved very far very fast, but everything always reverts back to the norm when you average it out over a longer period of time. Nothing really spectacular is going on at these highs to make such exteme calls about day after day......

#17     Dec 20, 2006
  8. "IMHO, as traders , we should not make the predictions, but just to follow the market."

Ever notice how this board is full or grand announcements of tops in stocks, end of the economic expansion, the beginnning of the end of civilization, the dollar will go to zero, etc...? Completely and utterly useless. If you were a trader, you would know that. Ever hear Steve Cohen talk that kind of garbage? Paul Tudor Jones? The trading animals at Renaissance?

#18     Dec 20, 2006
  9. #19     Dec 20, 2006
  10. noddyboy

noddyboy

My prediction is just that today's close will be lower than yesterdays, but it might be too bearish for the bulls.

#20     Dec 20, 2006