This bothers me more than Madoff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Actually those of us who pay for the free loaders are retiring, the way I see this playing out, the various gov't taxing authorities are going to tax the heck out of people moving around doing things.

I expect to see a tax on "mall walkers", attending funerals, needing a permit to install new batteries in the remote or getting dentures, this sort of stuff.

Maybe we could have a "suspcious" tax. This would be a tax on people who have money but don't buy anything.

#21     Jan 17, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Your solution, washing cars or cleaning toilets, would not pay enough to get a person off food stamps. Welfare, but not food stamps.

Besides, Madoff and his ilk has pitched tens of thousands out of their retirements and they'll be taking those jobs now.

#22     Jan 17, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

haha! you are dangerously good at this sort of thing. are you running for office?

#23     Jan 17, 2011
  4. While I empathize with all suffering some misfortune, I cannot help but remark on the physical appearance of those in the waiting line...frightening....:eek:

The only solution for these people is re training in the market place, re train to do what ??...there is not a chance in the world they could be equipped to 'perform' in our current or future enviroment... let alone if the jobs were available..

Scary...

NiN

#24     Jan 17, 2011
  5. How do you know so much about it?

#25     Jan 17, 2011
  6. Sorry my libtard friend

I said worse than Madoff, clearly speaking of the trend, not one clown.

Back to remedial reading it is 4 u.
    [​IMG]

#26     Jan 17, 2011
  7. No you did not, and I will quote you again.

Your very slow on the reply do you get help and why must everyone who diverges from your viewpoint be called a libtard although its not in anyway offensive it is a little childish.

#27     Jan 18, 2011