this board is just for amusement

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader_david, Oct 24, 2007.

1. I am a professional speculator. No social security check. No pension. Not retired. Real profits. Real losses. Real money. Real trading. In real time.

#21     Oct 25, 2007
  2. Hmm..., if a Penny drops, but nobody saw it drop, nor did it make a sound, then did it really drop? :p

#22     Oct 25, 2007
  3. Stonedinvestor, I do enjoy reading your posts and find them valuable. I appreciate your insight and effort.

#23     Oct 25, 2007
  4. buylo

buylo

We are the pot. You are the kettle.

#24     Oct 25, 2007
  5. And it looks like you're starting out just like the lot of them with just about 1 post per day.
    LOL, hanging out on a board and posting about how only losers hang out on the board and post.

The level of mental illness within our society and the fact that most of it goes unreported has only been highlighted with the advent of Internet message boards.

Good Luck!

#25     Oct 25, 2007
  6. While I appreciate your candor, you make a pittance in the mkts to be claiming that what you do "beats trading for a living".

Dont sit here for even one sec and claim that you would rather work some day job than trade for a living and bring home 6/7 figures. Please man, get real.

#26     Oct 25, 2007
  7. buylo

buylo

Ha ha........trader david's amount of posts is 69. That's amusement.

#27     Oct 25, 2007
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Too many responses for this topic. Do not feed the troll. Those who know how to use search will find tons of great info on this board.

#28     Oct 25, 2007
  9. Please tell me you're kidding? If you're right then I have to go back and re-think this entire place. Are you sure that people lie on the internet? Come on are you really saying that some Joe from behind his keyboard in his parents basement is pretending to be a big shot hedge fund manager and when he posts those huge winners he really didnt make that?

Stop messing with my head like that.

#29     Oct 25, 2007
  10. made 50 cents today
    my strategy is working

#30     Jan 22, 2008