This board and the whole site is degenerated to an IB board

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by traderum, Dec 26, 2009.

1. This board and the whole site is IMO degenerated to an IB ads board.

2. You seem to enjoy using their demo platform so what do you have against them?

3. I'm just testing their platform (TWS) and their API, it's not a fun.
    Here on ET I get pissed by many sales pitches of IB who unfairly attack me when I write about my experience with their platform and API.
    I'm not interessted in making them down, I just report of the shortcomings I see, hoping that they fix and improve on them.
    A halfways intelligent person inspecting the recent postings here can see that what I wrote above is indeed true.

4. Catoosa

Catoosa

Best broker service at the best price equals a large customer base. IB wins in all three of these categories. I define the best service and best price as the system that makes me the most money in my trading.

5. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah. And 'sides you can really move the market if you use their simulator.:D

6. You were attacked probably by a single IB salesman with multiple personalities and alias.:D He'll attack anyone like a mad dog if anyone dares to write some truth about IB. Believe me, just wait to see some crazy attacking posts after this post. :p

7. Um, you, the person who was trying to sell his services claiming over 5% daily returns, claimed to be trading large amounts of money (like in the neighborhood of $100K plus), and then admitted it was all demo stuff? - you say little that is ever true...

8. clearly a moron. lets let him die a natural one.

twitter would be a good next stop, he'd have good company.

9. l2tradr

l2tradr

Same Rcanfiel trying to sell a $250K system? If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black...