Thirsty's options

Discussion in 'Options' started by thirst, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Well, thanks for the vote of confidence! :D

How about a ballpark number on your account,
    so we know if we should be interested in your opinion?
    100K, 1/2 Mil, 7 figures, 10 Mil, more?

Arnie

#11     Mar 16, 2006
  2. gkishot

gkishot

The more important question is whether this thread is going to bring us there and how long it will take?

:)

#12     Mar 16, 2006
  3. thirst

thirst

Hey everyone has an opinion. If a poor man can give me trading ideas that are consistently profitable, I would be ecstatic. I am not here to brag about how big or small my portfolio is. I am merely here to post my trading ideas. Lets for sake of argument say i'm long 100 contracts.

#13     Mar 16, 2006
  4. Ohhhhhh what a shame..

If you were long 105 contracts I had some crack banging advice for ya..

:D

Sorry it is slow waiting for end of index option trading today lol.

#14     Mar 16, 2006
  5. novel20

novel20

You are right. You need to be playing with at least 101 contracts before you can give out any advice. :D

Alright, just kidding.

#15     Mar 16, 2006
  6. dis

dis

Better yet, 0 contracts, like myself. :cool: Why would one buy calls on the weakest of the three major ETF's? If you want to be long, buy DIA calls on a pullback.

#16     Mar 16, 2006
  7. gkishot

gkishot

It would be interesting to see what thirsty is going to do next after his contract is already losing money.

#17     Mar 16, 2006
  8. thirst

thirst

I already stated that I am looking for a pullback to add. Even going as far as speculating my avg price should be around 2.6. I picked up my first at 2.9. In order to achieve 2.6 avg, I would need to pick up the rest at 2.7, 2.5, 2.3.

NQ has outperformed spx and indu in the past few sessions, saved for today. I realized it has grossed underperformed spx and indu the past 2 months. I am speculating that NQ will regain leadership in the next few weeks. My trade is for the NQ to test it's highs. You can go ahead and trade your DIA calls.

Why don't you trolls at least wait for this trade to fail before you start attacking? Thanks.

#18     Mar 16, 2006
  9. thirst

thirst

Picked up another 1/4 position at 2.6 today.

#19     Mar 21, 2006
  10. novel20

novel20

Hey thirsty, which didn't you follow your plan to buy another quarter at 2.7?:D

#20     Mar 21, 2006